Call of Duty: Black Ops (PC) Preorder Discount - $54+no tax+free ship on release day

Luxor

[H]ard|Gawd
preorder is open now and $5.65 cheaper (below MSRP minimum) if anyone wants to preorder the new Call of Duty Black Ops game and get it without gamestop's lame taxes and $60+ overpricing

****select "ship release date" when you choose the shipping method!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...gnhtml-20&linksearch=Call_Of_Duty_Blackops_PC

this is $59.99+fs on newegg and all game stores

Call of Duty: Black OPS

91s0blb63dlaa1500.jpg

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Hows their relase day shipping? Id rather not go into withdrawls not being able to play. :p

Hows their relase day shipping? Id rather not go into withdrawls not being able to play. :p

if they say it has release day shipping, you will get it release day. I always use them for console games because its at my house by the time i get home from work.

ive always gotten my amazon games on release day, it really depends on if you are willing to wait for the UPS truck to arrive or going at midnight to buy it

OK, but despite paying tax, my pre-order with Newegg comes out to $54.11 ( a savings of a whopping $0.33). Just have to wait a extra day or so to get it.

to the person above, newegg is not that cheap... its $59.99 shipped on newegg preorder so the first post is a lot cheaper

Add $99 cents if you don't have Prime,

Product Alert: Release-Date Delivery is FREE for all Prime members and only 99 cents for non-Prime customers. Play this game and many more on day one by selecting Release-Date Delivery at checkout.

to the person above, newegg is not that cheap... its $59.99 shipped on newegg preorder so the first post is a lot cheaper

Well, it was when I pre-ordered for $49.99 plus tax (free shipping). Hence my total of $54.11. Nevertheless, the Amazon pre-order is pretty good.

I preorderd mine on amazon months ago whent hey were having a 20$ GC deal on it.

so is this one going to be good and worth buying on launch day? or does it suck my left nut like mw2?

preorder is open now and $5.65 cheaper (below MSRP minimum) if anyone wants to preorder the new Call of Duty Black Ops game and get it without gamestop's lame taxes and $60+ overpricing

$54 still seems overpriced... :(

if they say it has release day shipping, you will get it release day. I always use them for console games because its at my house by the time i get home from work.

fallout new vegas showed up a day late to my house after being delayed in packing. then amazon issued a $10 credit to make up for it :)
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Anyone happen to know if Gamestop will be releasing at midnight?

No doubt about it with a title as big as CoD.

Even if IW tried cutting the balls off pc gamers the console newbs never had em so they will sell millions on launch night.

So to what happened of the boycott from PC gamers to Infinity Ward again?

I thought it was because of a lack of dedicated servers or whatever. I don't know why everyone rushes out to buy the latest blockbuster FPS before it's even released. It's become almost like sports games, why are you still playing mega blockbuster fps 2010 when the 2011 version is out ?!

right it was because of that did all of a sudden IW started giving a damn about PC gamers again? Did they give the controls back to the PC gamers yet?

I like to see if they release Demo first, so We will know if they are good or not also try out on multiplayer gameplay just like MOH beta refresh demo.

phatbx133

No doubt about it with a title as big as CoD.

Even if IW tried cutting the balls off pc gamers the console newbs never had em so they will sell millions on launch night.

post of the month right here.

I have learn not to buy any game w/o playing a Demo first, to many variables with these Companies now, more so when it comes to Ubisoft and their shoddy, Unfinished bad console porting games.

Besides, in a week's time (if not less) I would probably buy it here for 40 bucks from some one that pre-order and it doesn't like it now ;) :D

But of course... patience is a virtue :eek: :p

You mean Treyarch, not IW.

No I mean IW. IW cut them off with mw2.

Treyarch says they want to give them back but it wont be at launch. They "working" on giving them back to you in a future patch. But do to engine limitations you may only get 1 back according to Treyarch.

its on sale for XBOX 360 or PS3 if anyone wants it for the same price, pc is now $59 though

Last edited:
Back