Calling Logitechfreak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so it all started when i was talking to this police officer and i told chris to hurry up with my payments of im going to have the police officer personally call. Then chris said ok i have the money and for me to make a google checkout and he sent me a link that wasn't google checkout, But of course i didn't check if it was and i clicked it, turned out to be a phishing site and a week later im missing $720 from my bank account.

HOLY fuck are u serious?? shizdan, if you are opening a case against him, I will be glad to call the officer also to let him know about his previous scamming acts..

and $500+ is felony charges.. keep us up to date shiz

after all this im surprised nobody's payed him a "friendly" visit to his house ;) (I mean, he did steal like $3k+ worth of stuff total, hes not your typical $20 scammer)

I have to ask myself why anyone would follow a link thats supposed to be to Google, when clearly its not......and even if he spoofed the link, your browser will show the true url....

I'd also like to know why someone would post the address as a link so someone clicks on it without thinking. It should be text only for safety.

HOLY fuck are u serious?? shizdan, if you are opening a case against him, I will be glad to call the officer also to let him know about his previous scamming acts..

and $500+ is felony charges.. keep us up to date shiz

I don't know what the laws are where you're at, but here in Michigan, anything over $100 is a felony. That's bogus though, and a rule of thumb I follow is that if I'm not sure about something, I just don't do it. GL in getting that resolved...

Logitechfreak has not let his trolls (and subsequent capture on non-related charges) slow him down. He has been active on other FS/FT sites OVERCLOCK.NET for example. I and another user IDed him there but we were subsequently banned for spamming ... which I find to be hilarious considering they are letting a known troll/thief trade there.

They will get what they deserve as he starts trolling there.

Logitechfreak has not let his trolls (and subsequent capture on non-related charges) slow him down. He has been active on other FS/FT sites OVERCLOCK.NET for example. I and another user IDed him there but we were subsequently banned for spamming ... which I find to be hilarious considering they are letting a known troll/thief trade there.

They will get what they deserve as he starts trolling there.

Whats his name over there? And link me to his FS thread plz

we are not allowed to discuss issues related to other forums here ... but shizdan was again frauded by logitechfreak.. with some phishing sites that LF provided to him.. I just want to get an update from that

it sucks how hes still hanging around and gonna be scamming people yet we can't do anything about it huh.. our society has no justice

it sucks how hes still hanging around and gonna be scamming people yet we can't do anything about it huh.. our society has no justice

the folks scammed by this lowlife had a chance to get justice, but too many of them flaked out and let it slide, fucking over those who did put in police reports.

LF is laughing @ those losers for screeching and jumping up and down like a little spider monkey, but when it came time to put up or shut up they shut up and just bent right over the barrel for him.:rolleyes:

He was doing really well there as far as being an honest trader & f'ed up recently by promising a guy he'd ship something.... The usual excuse; "I don't have the money to ship it now" BS... there's many people there that do no trust him & will not deal with him at all.

He goes by the name DARKNINJA420. He posted here, in this thread:

http://www.overclock.net/sale/277771-expectations-buyers-sellers-traders.html

Thats is some funny shit.....here is what he posted in that thread..
well i for one got a negative feedback because i had to back out of a deal.. my dad said i couldnt get what i wanted so i had to back out and in result i was given negative feedback

on top of that.. i got another one because i forgot a ide cable i offered to the buyer for free.. so because i forgot to put it in while rushing to the post office i got a - feedback

anyways i cant wait for the new rules...
He seems to have left out the part where he fucked 15 people out of almost 5K......Must have just been an oversight.

Thats is some funny shit.....here is what he posted in that thread..
He seems to have left out the part where he fucked 15 people out of almost 5K......Must have just been an oversight.

Crosshairs, I DID post this information ... to warn anyone who might consider trading with him but I got myself banned in the process.

Crosshairs, I DID post this information ... to warn anyone who might consider trading with him but I got myself banned in the process.

Yeah, I know.....
I'm not gonna post anything there about him, cause frankly if the mods there are OK with him, let them have him..:)

They are the ones who will have to deal with the mess.....

Are the mods there (OCN) oblivious to his past scams?
Nope...they know full well what he did...but since it didn't happen there, its not really an issue for them.
When he does troll someone over there,and he will... they will deal with him then.

Yeah, I know.....
I'm not gonna post anything there about him, cause frankly if the mods there are OK with him, let them have him..:)

They are the ones who will have to deal with the mess.....

Nope...they know full well what he did...but since it didn't happen there, its not really an issue for them.
When he does troll someone over there,and he will... they will deal with him then.

you know what, they can do whatever crap he wants with him over there..

I just want to get over this.. The computer i was trying to put together back at the time will probably last me 5 years. and after that I hopefully will have the financial room to just buy a comp from retails and not have to lurk around forums and have myself exposed being scammed. Hopefully I dont have to deal w/ this anymore.. lesson learned. But it always give me this sick feeling in my stomach whenever I think back to this..

but either way, I want to thank the people who contributed in an attempt to catch this fucker.. and the ones who tried to stop him, and finally the ones who didnt get scam but still give a crap about victims like me.. you guys are awesome... but for the rest of the victims , i have nothing to say about them

Wow I am just catching back up with this posting. Unbelievable what this guy has done. I about bought from him back in Nov 07 but saw this thread and luckily didn't fall victim. I'm suprised nobody has taken him to small claims court. It seems as if his address and phone# are known. Chances are he wouldn't show up, plantiff would win and when he didn't pay up a warrant would be issued.. of course this would mean that travel would be required and such but you could sue for that expense as well. Just a thought.

looking back at this thread.. wow just wow!!! This guy is one heck of a scammer and he deserves to die :D just looked at his heat... he only has 2 heatwares??? All of you guys who got scammed needs to leave him a negative feedback!!!! I can't believe you guys that didn't leave a negative to him who got scammed!!! If you do it should get more people's attention :). good luck to you all.

looking back at this thread.. wow just wow!!! This guy is one heck of a scammer and he deserves to die :D just looked at his heat... he only has 2 heatwares??? All of you guys who got scammed needs to leave him a negative feedback!!!! I can't believe you guys that didn't leave a negative to him who got scammed!!! If you do it should get more people's attention :). good luck to you all.

Thats not even the worst of it of all the people scammed they had a golden opportunity to make an example of this asshat and have some serious legal troubles befall this douchebag. Instead many people sat on thier thumbs and did jack shit :(.

Looking back at this thread its truly sad what happened here has sent a crystal clear message to scammers that getting away with ripping people off is simple.

If you ask me all logitechfreak related threads should be erased from the forums, the only purpose they serve now is to bitch about what hes doing on other forums and really has served no positive purpose.

Thats not even the worst of it of all the people scammed they had a golden opportunity to make an example of this asshat and have some serious legal troubles befall this douchebag. Instead many people sat on thier thumbs and did jack shit :(.

Looking back at this thread its truly sad what happened here has sent a crystal clear message to scammers that getting away with ripping people off is simple.

If you ask me all logitechfreak related threads should be erased from the forums, the only purpose they serve now is to bitch about what hes doing on other forums and really has served no positive purpose.

yea, i mean it is kind of their fault too for not making a negative feedback on him, because people are still going to buy from him if he just has 2 negative feedbacks.. if i got scammed*haven't yet :D* i would file a report with the feds :)

Will someone please cliff the shens by him since the crying in the jail part? I know he started paying people back but I have seen there is more...

I know i'm lazy but someone who is following the story please summarize, theres over 800 posts.

Will someone please cliff the shens by him since the crying in the jail part? I know he started paying people back but I have seen there is more...

I know i'm lazy but someone who is following the story please summarize, theres over 800 posts.

basically its where some people had talk to him and said hed ship them the parts and then he didnt this and that how much they got scammed .. you didn't missed that much.

Im sry newbi, I've been out for a while with the house and what not. I see this has gone everywhere but in a good direction. Too many people scammed and he'll continue to scam more as he gets a chance.

Best thing for all of us is to seriously deal with those with references that seem to parallel their membership longevity. It's the only way nowadays to keep from getting screwed. I felt sorry for the kid. I spoke to him at great lengths but have since lost touch when my own health and other life issues took over.

Good luck everyone. I don't know what else to do. Maybe one consolidated charge put together by all of us who has been scammed can be sent to a local PD or better affiliate. Something creative and legal can be made I'm sure. Some pretty smart people here can get this started, I believe that.

Im sry newbi, I've been out for a while with the house and what not. I see this has gone everywhere but in a good direction. Too many people scammed and he'll continue to scam more as he gets a chance.

Best thing for all of us is to seriously deal with those with references that seem to parallel their membership longevity. It's the only way nowadays to keep from getting screwed. I felt sorry for the kid. I spoke to him at great lengths but have since lost touch when my own health and other life issues took over.

Good luck everyone. I don't know what else to do. Maybe one consolidated charge put together by all of us who has been scammed can be sent to a local PD or better affiliate. Something creative and legal can be made I'm sure. Some pretty smart people here can get this started, I believe that.

Hey Pkirk618, nice to hear from you again! hope everything is going well with you! Quite honestly, I have lost faith in all of these, its impossible to gather all the victims now since its been far too long. Even when they were all gathered up, most didn't bother to do anything about it. There's nothing much more I wanted to say, I summarized my feelings regarding on this on my last post.

Quite honestly, I have lost faith in all of these, its impossible to gather all the victims now since its been far too long. Even when they were all gathered up, most didn't bother to do anything about it. There's nothing much more I wanted to say, I summarized my feelings regarding on this on my last post.

I think that about sums it up. This thread seems to have outlived its usefulness, so it's being closed. As always, if anyone has any real updates, please PM a mod; and we will be happy to post them or reopen the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back