Can an Aussie donate ppd to [H] in exchange for votes?

Vote #3 just went through for ya buddy.

Just voted on my phone and will vote again when I am back home on my pc :)

Hi all,

Thanks so much for your support :)
With only a few minutes remaining this book finished 2nd in it's category.
It was a convincing gap to first place, however my friend is delighted with all the support from everyone around the world.

Let this be an example to others:
for you have given hope to someone you have never known and will probably never meet,
Something so simple as clicking a button has changed the way she views her future ;)

Now for my part of the bargain ...
if someone could PM some passkey details AND/OR a name i should use

Many many thanks

Paul :cool:

EDIT:
from MaryAnne

Thank you thank you thank you one and all for voting for my book. We are winners of two awards, one for being in top 10 overall (250 books) and one for being in top 5 in marketing! I am close to tears, (now crying!) it's been a stressful and exciting few weeks. Time to party!! whooo whoooooooo love you guys, you know who you are!!

Last edited:
You are welcome to use your own name, or you could fold under [H]ardape. I don't have the passkey handy though.

If that's what you want to do, I or someone else could dig it up.

[H]ardape sounds good to me & in the interest to maximise points over the rival team ;)

anyone with a passkey please PM me :cool:

[H]ardape sounds good to me & in the interest to maximise points over the rival team ;)

anyone with a passkey please PM me :cool:

We won't be, nor have we for years, participated in the CC.

We just use it as a team name these days.

First off, congrats for the book doing so well in the voting. My copy of the book showed up yesterday but I'll probably not read it around the wife as she'll die laughing seeing me reading a book on organizing paperwork.

Thanks in advance in helping us close the gap on team E. Be careful with sending the points to [H]ardApe, he can get quite cranky at times. It might be safer to fold under your name for Team 33. :)

happy reading i hope it helps you out. perhaps you should place it inside an adult mag so she's not so suspicious.
Thx for the heads up about [H]ardApe - i wasn't aware it was a touchy subject on here ;)
I was hoping to alleviate doing my 10 WU and get straight into BBA powah!
I'm 2nd on my team at around 240k atm - but id be lucky to show up in your top 20 - RESPECT!

I am glad we were able to help.

This was fun and exciting with very little drama. Thanks for asking us to participate!

happy reading i hope it helps you out. perhaps you should place it inside an adult mag so she's not so suspicious.
Thx for the heads up about [H]ardApe - i wasn't aware it was a touchy subject on here ;)
I was hoping to alleviate doing my 10 WU and get straight into BBA powah!
I'm 2nd on my team at around 240k atm - but id be lucky to show up in your top 20 - RESPECT!

You don't need to do the 10 WU, just change the team number to 33, your existing passkey will work just fine. - oh there's no need to change back afterwards, feel free to stay:D

You don't need to do the 10 WU, just change the team number to 33, your existing passkey will work just fine. - oh there's no need to change back afterwards, feel free to stay:D

This seems like the easiest way to go.

:D

oh ok!
well ya learn something new everyday ;)
after year of doing this project i wasn't aware that i could just change the team name and keep my bonus.

It seems there could be a problem though ...
Someone on team [H] already has the same folding name (although not active)
can i still use my name and passkey?
http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=WISP

EDIT:
MaryAnne would like to thankyou for your help.
For the rest of today about 11 hours ... you can download the 52 paperflow tips e-book for FREE
http://www.paperflow.com.au/shop/52-paper-flow-tips/

Last edited:
I finally had a chance to go through the winners list and I like PaperFlow way better than the top vote getter which was some sort of book about how wonderful it is to get a MBA.

Now I need to get that fake cover on my book

oh ok!
well ya learn something new everyday ;)
after year of doing this project i wasn't aware that i could just change the team name and keep my bonus.

It seems there could be a problem though ...
Someone on team [H] already has the same folding name (although not active)
can i still use my name and passkey?
http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=WISP

EDIT:
MaryAnne would like to thankyou for your help.
For the rest of today about 11 hours ... you can download the 52 paperflow tips e-book for FREE
http://www.paperflow.com.au/shop/52-paper-flow-tips/

Hmmm

I am too late for the free book?

11 hours. I was sleeping and transporting scouts to the mountains.

Hmmm

I am too late for the free book?

11 hours. I was sleeping and transporting scouts to the mountains.

thats no excuse, should of kicked them out half way and made them hike :D.. ugh that brings back horrible memories in boyscouts when we had to do our 50 mile hike.

You found a great home RETARD.

You should stay here. I once converted from OCAU and never looked back. lol:D

AssM@N/ROC

I was wondering if ROC was yelling at you, then I read your name

double take LOL's for the win!!

Stick around ROC, its fun here lol, we miss you

Back