Can i download eq2?

zombix

[H]ard|Gawd
Im getting a facking terrible urge to play again.. But i lost my cd's, cant find them anywhere. Is there a place where i can download eq 2?

Yeah from Direct2Drive. Although I think you have to re-purchase the game there. I would try Sony Station FAQ's and see if there is a way to re-dl the game if you are a sub.

You can actually download the play the fae demo and log in with your old username and password once you re-activate it. It will download the necessary files.

You can actually download the play the fae demo and log in with your old username and password once you re-activate it. It will download the necessary files.

right.. I think there's a link for returning players on the eq2 website, I think it allows you to download it. Or you can go to the store and pickup Rise of Kunark and install it that way..

Yeah you can download eq 2 from the front page i just got it. Hows is kunark? I forgot what level my main was (above 50) , And i have read the troubador forums and it seems things have not changed for the trouby. If im wrong someone correct me.

Im afraid to sub because last time i played i couldnt find any groups, and was frustrated with troubador a bit where he couldnt solo very well..

Back