Can i squeeze any more out of this?

nope doesn't like the 2.5 CAS lat. or the 3 Tcrd :(
I'm already at 2.78 volts too unless u think i should push more volts to them ;P

sometimes less voltage is better, but i have a feeling you have newer sticks.

actively cooled with a fan? which ram slots?

orange slots, and yea i had to cool them with a fan, 92 mm
yea i have the newer sticks remember we talk about this before lol, i tried at 2.73vdimm which is the next step down, and they're unstable. :(

try swapping stick order just for kicks.. or trying each stick on it's own to see if one is better than the other.

Try setting read preamble to 7, and then try 2.5 cas. Also, the row cycle time looks way too tight to me. I'd drop it to 10, and maybe move the row refresh to 14 or so. If it will run 2.5 cas like that then tighten the row cycle and refresh times a bit.

Might try setting the dynamic idle cycle timer to on, I *think* that should help with the stability at first, as if I understand correctly, with it on, it automatically adjusts the idle cycle limit.

*this is all assuming TCCD ram*

what are your dram data strength and drive strength settings at in the bios?

1 and 8 the most stable combo i could find. Also i've tried running at 2.5, couldn't get very far with it, hell i've tried 3-4-4-8, with way looser timings and only got up to 306, which might be the max on the mem contorller. :rolleyes: But the i'm curious if theres anything besides the reg timings that i can do to get abit more preformance out of them. I don't think i can, i mean ideally i'd like to run 1:1 with my CPU but i don't think it's gonna happen, even with something absurd like 3-5-5-9 *shrugs*

i have a 306mhz limit too, with 4 sets of ram. i got a new cpu and it was still there. i'm blaming the board :p

So it could be the board limiting me from getting past 306? Think the DFI-Sli Expert would do better?

it might be, it might not be. the only way to find out is to swap stuff around.. if you have another set of ram that also tops out at the same speeds.. then it's probable, but still not a sure thing

i'm not a fan of the expert. it has some issues with anything but winbond based ic's.

Back