can someone tell me about this Display I got for free.

Eppidemic

Weaksauce
the model is VX2025wm.

All I can find on it is the origanal price. which was about $499.

Is it a TN panel? I wouldnt think so. cause I can see almost a perfect picture from extream sides and top to bottom. And I love it for gaming. Maybe i just dont have a tuned eye. but if this monitor has ghosting and input lag, I cant notice it.

I ask all this cause although the monitor is great. and free. I wanted something bigger with higher than 1050res. And I might not worry about a TN panel if this is what ghosting looks like.

Viewing Angle 176°(H) / 176°(V)

I would expect it to be some sort of PVA monitor

It's a pretty good monitor, had one for a short while. I upgraded to NEC 20WMGX2 since the Viewsonics viewing angles bothered me to no end, especially on this forum's color scheme, if it wasn't for [H] I may have kept it longer. It's also known to have some DVI glitch, I never experinced it, I had it hooked into both nVidia and ATI cards.

found a thread in this forum from 2years or so ago. I guess its a s-isp.

The viewing angle on this monitor is amazing. it looks the same no matter how for to the sides I look.

So what the big deal with TN panels then? I dont notice any ghosting at all on this display. I'm really debating returning my T240 and getting something like this. Heck. the s-isp panels out now are even faster.

What are some good s-isp panels?

That's the model of my old monitor, I love it. I gave it to my fiancee to use. She loves it. Great display imo.

Back