Can you have 2 screen savers in 2 display?

Happy Hopping

Supreme [H]ardness
I am using Nvidia. Right now, the screensaver is shown on the primary screen and black out on the 2nd screen. Can I have 2 screen savers, each one running indepedently on each screen?

Haha, first off, your signature cracks me up. I assume it's a joke right?

Anyways. Check out ultramon. It should be able to help you out.

Ya, Ultramon will allow you to set screen savers on whatever screen you want.

I don't get the joke either. So he has something nice to say about Hillary Clinton. So what?

Jeez reading comprehension? I don't think the sig has anything nice to say about Hilary. The sig is about Bill Clinton's presidential run for the 1992 election. The question was directed at Bill, NOT Hilary. It shows who was in charge of that marriage and presidency :)

And I don't care if you don't care to know the sig, neither do I care to clarify it to you. But Fluff wanted clarification and as a third party I pointed that out for him. Kill the messenger why wont you :p

This is getting off topic and I apologize for it.

I'll explain.

His signature states that under Hillary Clinton's rule, our nation would be better off and that includes the economy. After one look at Hillary Clinton's Senate voting record, you will notice that the last thing that could give us a better nation and/or economy would be Hillary Clinton.

As for the .MSI file, just google instmsi.exe

Haha, first off, your signature cracks me up. I assume it's a joke right?.

You know, speaking of jokes, your kind reminds me of Lewis Black's performance at HBO.

He said that night "With these Republi!!!!s, I couldn't write my jokes fast enough. I was writing jokes on Katrina, and comes the Dubai deal."

Back