Can you still get SERO?

HOCP4ME

2[H]4U
Alright...I'm tired of hearing everyone brag about their $30/month SERO plan while I pay $100/month for my Simply Everything. Is SERO still available, and if so, how do I get it?

From what I understand, you can only get the old rates if you open up a new line with someone who currently has the deal. I have the deal and can open up new lines with the old rate. Just gotta find a friend who can open you a new line.

Pretty much it, friend opens a duplicate line and then calls another rep to perform a transfer of liability. May take a couple different tries to find a rep that isn't an idiot though. Best bet is always the employee service numbers (which change constantly), they are the people that Sprint employees call when they have issues. They almost always are the ones that know what they are doing and can take care of most issues.

Best do it while you can, Sprint execs seem to be hell bent on getting rid of those plans.

what if I am a current sprint customer but my plan is expired, can I have my number switched to a SERO plan? and whats the best phones you can get with SERO?

If you don't have SERO or know someone who's willing to put you on their SERO, it's dead, sorry. There's only one department that can actually add the SOC codes to make a new SERO account, and the public doesn't have access to it (Plus just because they CAN, doesn't mean they will).

I just got rid of my SERO to get an iPhone. Hello 3x the monthly charge.

question, i read this " Existing (non-Sprint) phone numbers can be ported over"

is that true? I cant keep my sprint number? but my plan has already expired

question, i read this " Existing (non-Sprint) phone numbers can be ported over"

is that true? I cant keep my sprint number? but my plan has already expired

A lot of folks with a Sprint account that want to move over to a SERO plan end up porting their number over to one of those cheapo month to month pay card plans and then port the number back to Sprint.

A lot of folks with a Sprint account that want to move over to a SERO plan end up porting their number over to one of those cheapo month to month pay card plans and then port the number back to Sprint.

awesome, i may do this.

one more question, im a 21 y/o male with little to no credit history. Only big purchase I have made was my car for 3.5k. I have had a small CC with a $500 limit for the past 3-4 years that I have kept up with well. Any idea if thats good enough to pass the sprint credit score report?

Back