Canon Spring 2008 Instant rebates

I already jumped 2 things from this......i thought i had to wait till monday. i checked to make sure they had everything today so i could order at midnight tonight.

Thank god i can't read a calander, good stuff quicker.....

*Sorry wallet!!

$200 off of a 40d? $300 off of a 5d? Thats pretty freaking good. There aren't many lenses on there and they don't stack, but this is the price you pay for instant rebates.

Whoops, I was talking about the lenses as you can buy better quality lenses for cheaper if you go with an aftermarket company like Sigma or Tamron.

Whoops, I was talking about the lenses as you can buy better quality lenses for cheaper if you go with an aftermarket company like Sigma or Tamron.

Not really. Why don't you link me to the off-brand equivalent of the 70-200 2.8 IS L?

(or any good prime for that matter. 50L, 85L, 135L, 200L... no 3rd party makes anything close)

I was referring to the ones I want. Yea canons primes are pretty good but 1k for that 17-55? Tamron 17-50 is half the price and as good

Looks like the deals don't fare well on XL2 accessories. Was excited to getting a decent priced manual servo 16x lens :(

Tamron = teh suck. I have the 70-200 2.8 IS and it blows the comparable tamron lens out of the water. Every tamron I have owned has had some issue.

Save your cash and buy the good stuff.

Tamron is not teh suck. Canon is overpriced and overrated. The 17-50 is better than the 17-40L and half the price

Back