Can't access GenMay

Status
Not open for further replies.

04SVT

2[H]4U
Paid my sub about 6 hours ago.

Still no access to GenMay...

Got the paypal receipt and everything...

Was it an instant transfer? If paypal still shows it as pending, you'll have to wait until it completes. If it shows complete, email your receipt to Kyle.

Whever came up with this paying idea, definatly has a job at EA or Dice.

GJohn said:
Whever came up with this paying idea, definatly has a job at EA or Dice.
The paying idea has been the best idiot filter ever deployed.

mashie said:

If that’s the situation then i think you should pay for breathing this air right now.

Well you obviously weren't here back in the day when General Mayhem was open and all the problems associated with it.

Most troublemakers will not spend $5 just to be instantly kicked out for misbehaving, hence the idiot filter.

This is after all a free tech forum, now if you want to chill out and enjoy the offtopic stuff as well then you have to jump through the hoops as everyone else, simple...

mashie said:
YES!

If you payed, you should have instant access to it (I did). Email your reciept to Kyle, he'll help you out.

GJohn said:
If that’s the situation then i think you should pay for breathing this air right now.
people are 'entitled' to free air, forums are not a birthright.

Paypal is usually instantaneous as long as everything is in order....you will get a confirmation when the deal is completed. If you don't receive confirmation, you have a snag somewhere between your account and Paypal. If you receive confirmation from Paypal and still cannot access GM, first clear your cookies and log off/on and you should see the General Mayhem forum at the bottom of the forums list....if not email [email protected] and include your confirmation information. In the subject line of the email write GenMay Subscription. He will activate your account manually if the information is correct.

Sending email now. Still no access...

I did get the PayPal confirmation with no issues.

Damnit, I can't talk about the wonderful 500 HP the GT500 is going to come with stock off the factory floor...

Thought there use to be a link to GM - read only, but still. Just figured out the cars form got moved. The GM link with all the subs no longer open for reading?

heelix said:
Thought there use to be a link to GM - read only, but still. Just figured out the cars form got moved. The GM link with all the subs no longer open for reading?

It's only read only during free preview periods, which happen whenever Kyle feels like giving one.

mashie said:
LOL

I kinda think it's the other way around. At least I know where all the idiots are. Best part is they paying for it too. :D

If it doesn't become free then I'll simply find another open forum. Some people may post some stupid stuff but I'm mature enough to at least not give it a second thought.

Five bucks is the amount I spend on coffee or bubble tea everyday... I didn't mind going a day without coffee or bubble tea :)

LoL at some point you'll pay for the General Gaming forum too.

Dammit! I gave Kyle yet another idea.

Forget that you heard anything. You know NOTHING ya hear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back