cant burn cds???!!??

xbreaka

Gawd
Alrighty well suddenly i cant burn cds, even time i try i get a disk at once or endtrack error this happens on both my cd burner on my dvd burner. Im not idiot so i tried at different speeds aswell still no luck. So i ran the nero transfer tests my cd burner passed fine but my dvd burner got a invalid parameter error. Seeing this i tried to see if i could burn dvds, i threw together a little project in dvd architect threw in a empty sony dvd-r when i tried to burn my dvd burner wasnt even listed in the drop down menu.

I made sure the imapi cd burning service was enabled but still no luck. heres a nero error report.

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/watanyefishingcharters/Log.txt

I see the reason, that Evanescence song isn't also by linkin park ;)

One thing that sticks out in your log is that none of your drives are in DMA mode. I found quite a few suggestions by googling "Could not perform end of Disc-at-once". Mostly they recommend uninstalling and reinstalling Nero (if DMA doesn't fix it). They also say to update your ASPI stuff, but everyone that does so says it doesn't fix anything, so I'd avoid it. DMA and/or a Nero reinstall should fix it.

i updated aspi neway and i tried turning dma on and off and it didnt have and effect.

i got same errors , i aint tried with cdrs but every dvd i burnt it always fails in lead out.using nero 5.5
these are the tango builkpaq 4x from the same tub whcich use to all work flawlessly

this error happend ever sice after i put 2 cds in the single tray by accident, this is a pioneer 107? the beige 4x one.

Back