Cascade Close Up Screens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronP

[H]F Junkie
I got some Cascade screens I made, this seriously took me WAY too long to get going but I did manage to get 5 close up screens. My system specs are in my sig.

It's really hard to tell if it's impressive or not with out seeing it in motion I'm afraid.

Thanks man. Yeah, I tried to Fraps it in my thread, but it does not work ATM. It is impressive in the details, and in the fact that this is a taste of what is around the corner. If this is a start on DX10, then gamers are in for a treat.

ROFL @ chad_juice.jpg

lol Chad Juice is a joke on another forum I go to. Basically we have this saying that everyone is "Chadsexual" and I have a practical joke where I make a fluid that looks like jizz, and I put it in a condom and I put it on people's parked cars. "Chad Juice" is part of the joke that I'm his "stalker".

And Happy Leon, yes that's me between the legs of my girlfriend and I was very happy.

Are there any video capture out there at the moment for this?? I would love to see it. Damn, I'm so darn tempted to buy to buy one of the GeForce 8-Series card but wouldn't know if anyone wants to buy my 7900 OC. Still waiting to see how the R600 is going to stack up against Nvidia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back