Case Similar to Raven RV01

Hyperian

Limp Gawd
I have a really dusty home and finding a case with the vertical slot seems like a good solution to the problem. but the Raven RV01 case seems dated (from 2009?). I checked out the RV03 but it doesn't seem to be as good as RV01 (i could be wrong.)

does anyone know of any newer cases that have vertical slots with good reviews? I have a hard time finding this type of case since there's really no name separating this type of case.

Oh the case should open on the left side, since that's how my desk is arranged.

FT02
RV02

Only the RV01 and RV03 is on the left side.
You can also try locating a MainGear Shift Case, but it's hard to find and will cost you double.

I have a FT02 and am in love. I really can't think of a single thing that I don't like about it. Optical drive fit in the top slot can be tricky. The drive in my sig fits fine. I will try and put up a pic or two when I get home to show you what I am referring to.

I have a FT02 and am in love. I really can't think of a single thing that I don't like about it. Optical drive fit in the top slot can be tricky. The drive in my sig fits fine. I will try and put up a pic or two when I get home to show you what I am referring to.

does that case work with heat sinks like the corsair h100? i am looking for closed system liquid cooling but the tube might not be long enough for vertical slot configuration cases

does that case work with heat sinks like the corsair h100? i am looking for closed system liquid cooling but the tube might not be long enough for vertical slot configuration cases

It's possible to place the radiator on top of the 180mm fans. You can also remove the 180mm fans and put it in their place.

I have seen it done before. I run a Noctua NH-D14 and it fits. It comes with the brackets for mounting a radiator but the case really was designed with air cooling in mind. If I was building a liquid cooled system I would probably sick with mountain mods (link: http://www.mountainmods.com/) If you have the space for one of those the sky's the limit on what you can fit.

ok not the FT02 because it opens the wrong way. if RV01 and RV03 are the only vertical cases then i am gonna have to pick which one is better... i am leaning on RV01 because it looks like it has better air filtering than RV03. But RV03 has USB3.0 and heatsink cooler hole on the motherboard tray.

ok not the FT02 because it opens the wrong way. if RV01 and RV03 are the only vertical cases then i am gonna have to pick which one is better... i am leaning on RV01 because it looks like it has better air filtering than RV03. But RV03 has USB3.0 and heatsink cooler hole on the motherboard tray.

Nope, the RV03 is better in every way expect looks.
The RV03 has the AP181 fans and better filters.

Back