CaseLabs Gallery

WorldExclusive

[H]F Junkie
Their cases truly speaks to the [H] PC owner. They deserve a gallery.

Post your CaseLabs Overkill PC!

Z1P3u.png

Last edited:
I just received my TH10 this weekend, their quality and features are amazing !

I cant wait to see the mid tower case hopefully being released in the next couple of weeks.

The reason that I like the "Double Wide" cases is that you can get that real clean, sexy look on one side, and have all the "Business" stuff on the other. When I put mine together I tried to make it as clean as possible on the mobo side. On the other side that is where everything else happens. It's freaking hard running 10 fans on a fan controller to hide everything and making it look pleasing to the eye. It's even harder to get a custom loop to look good. That's why I still haven't WC'ed the GPU's yet. I just haven't come up with a way of running the tubing that i'm happy with yet.

Thanks for all the kind words. I've been really happy with CaseLabs and will keep them in mind if I ever do replace the case.

Just a quick little teaser while im finishing it up and adding lighting etc

Caselabs STH10
Asus Maximus V Extreme
i7 3770K
Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer Ram
Onboard Crucial M4 SSD
3 x 7970 Tri-fire
AX1200

Cooling:
MCP35x Pump
FrozenQ Helix Res
2x 480mm Monsta 80mm thick rads
Apogee HD CPU Block
3x Komodo 7970 GPU Blocks
Bitspower Compression Fittings
Swiftech Helix Fans controlled by Bitfenix Recon

eFfu5.jpg

I picked up my SM8 at the caselabs shop this week, talked to Jim. He is a really cool and helpful guy. Ready to start building as soon as I get the rest of my components decided on and ordered. I'll post some build log shots once I get rolling on it. This case is amazing quality and I wish I had bought one way sooner.

DSC02677.jpg

it's funny, my M8 has been sitting next to me empty for almost a week because I miscalculated the amount of drive bays I needed, so I ordered the pedestal and then realized you can't mount radiators inside it unless you order separate radiator mounts for the pedestal. so hopefully I'll have everything setup before this weekend, total cost so far : $830.10 lol

Fucking tight...I'm really feeling that white and green!

Thanks! I really liked the idea myself as you can see. The mayhems emerald green dye is going to be replaced with pastel green darkened with blue to be a similar shade and I have to replace some fans, and a few more things before its done. Also want to re-route some tubing.

Black M8 + Pedestal
Mayhem's Pastel Red + E22 tubing / XSPC Photon
.25" black acrylic sheet covering the mid plane and floor panels

Let me know what you think

photo5_zpsa2667329.jpg

photo6_zps044d053b.jpg

photo1_zpsfc7edfd6.jpg

photo3_zps2fb5a191.jpg

photo4_zpsc5d5845d.jpg

photo2_zps355efebd.jpg

168C0B87-61C1-46AD-AB42-E7DEB99D31BC-6594-000004CAA32C0D3C_zps7d6fa0e9.jpg

362EA9E3-3835-40DE-BAE2-3A9E1A238467-6594-000004CA95086769_zpsa3a2606c.jpg

18C785D3-F9E7-4F17-B7D4-AD0130DAC8B6-6594-000004CA892BAC2E_zps0ebf41d8.jpg

Last edited:
If I've seen cleaner cabling I cannot remember when.

It was on Frank N Stein - lol, but thats ok, we understand sometimes people forget. :D

These cases are freaking awesome - as are some of the builds inside them. They certainly rival the size of my current build I am doing. Considering the sizes they are coming out with now, yeah, CaseLabs could be the next case for me. Never did I think I could ever justify $500-$1,000 case, it really doesn't hurt as bad once you do though..... :eek:

Made some updates to my build. Loop order changed, dye replaced by Mayhems Pastel Mint Green and some dark blue dye to darken the green a litte. Added some LED backlighting and replaced the radiator fans from bitfenix specter PWM's to Gentle Typhoon AP-45's (love them so much). Took two of the remaining bitfenix fans and stuck them on the front as exhaust with some flex bay fan holders I got. Biggest change is getting rid of the 16GB of Patriot RAM and adding 8GB of Geil Evo DDR3 2400. Here are the same pics I posted in the water cooling section.

DSC02823.jpg

DSC02822.jpg

DSC02821.jpg

DSC02818.jpg

DSC02817.jpg

DSC02814.jpg

DSC02813.jpg

DSC02810.jpg

DSC02809.jpg

Great! We are starting to get this thread going. Awesome builds so far.
The S5 will be arriving in mid-April so I should ahve my own entry in this thread soon.

The S3 is being released on Monday.

i have a feeling (and this is just a gut feeling) that the next route custom loops take as far as popularity goes is hard piping rather than tubing

it looks a million times cooler and you don't need to worry about plasticizer leeching

if i had the equipment and skills, I'd switch to hard pipes in a heartbeat

that hardlines caselabs looks amazing

I feel so poor looking at some of these builds. :(

Thought I was doin good with my Cely 540 and Lian Li case.

i have a feeling (and this is just a gut feeling) that the next route custom loops take as far as popularity goes is hard piping rather than tubing

it looks a million times cooler and you don't need to worry about plasticizer leeching

Thanks. The biggest limiting factor right now are the fittings here in the states. Ideally the easiest and best thing to use are the "push fit" style but almost all of those are exclusively in metric sizes and its almost impossible to find metric copper pipe in the states for a reasonable price. The Koolance fittings I used are kind of a pain and way over priced right now.

Agreed, it's totally bad ass.

I've been a staunch supporter of CaseLabs and at one time owned an M8 with Ped. Can't beat a CL case for modularity and minimalism. Nice builds everyone! Really dig the effort put in to them.

Made some updates to my build. Loop order changed, dye replaced by Mayhems Pastel Mint Green and some dark blue dye to darken the green a litte. Added some LED backlighting and replaced the radiator fans from bitfenix specter PWM's to Gentle Typhoon AP-45's (love them so much). Took two of the remaining bitfenix fans and stuck them on the front as exhaust with some flex bay fan holders I got. Biggest change is getting rid of the 16GB of Patriot RAM and adding 8GB of Geil Evo DDR3 2400. Here are the same pics I posted in the water cooling section.

DSC02821.jpg

DSC02814.jpg

Love seeing shots like these, great work!.

Back