CAT5 Cable...

thisperishedmin

Limp Gawd
Where can I get good cable cheap after shipping (or local)? I'll need some ends of course too...I have a high quality crimper and all - just need the actual media. Looking for 250ft or 500ft ....1000 if its really cheap haha. Newegg is kind of salty with the shipping and all figured in. I'm just curious if any of you know of a good vendor that is reliable and affordable.

Thanks in advance! :D

Where can I get good cable cheap after shipping (or local)? I'll need some ends of course too...I have a high quality crimper and all - just need the actual media. Looking for 250ft or 500ft ....1000 if its really cheap haha. Newegg is kind of salty with the shipping and all figured in. I'm just curious if any of you know of a good vendor that is reliable and affordable.

Thanks in advance! :D

Where do you live? We get all our cable threw one company. Its a local company in MI. We get Outdoor cat5e for the wireless company.
http://www.bursma.com/
We get the Belden Cat5
They also have nice prices on 3,5,10 foot Tripods, and 10' mast's

monoprice.com

We go threw the local company for the fact we need outdoor cable. And plus they order all the installation parts for the wireless company from them:p
I got lots of badass wireless toys :D
Gotta love HighGain Antennas and Hyperlink:D:D

We go threw the local company for the fact we need outdoor cable. And plus they order all the installation parts for the wireless company from them:p
I got lots of badass wireless toys :D
Gotta love HighGain Antennas and Hyperlink:D:D

If you want another local company, try Diversified Wire and Cable... they have a massive warehouse and they have a huge selection of fiber (mm or sm) and they specialize in APC products. Everything is always in stock, which is why we buy all of our fiber from them since fiber is hard to come by online (always out of stock from most shops)... not to mention, their prices are compeditive with online prices.

thanks guys...i suppose ill plan on monoprice then! seems pretty unanimous lol - unless someones got something local for PA haha

i use pricewatch and look for the cheapest price with free shipping.

gotta order cable 2morrow, probably monoprice may win depending how lazy

I use monoprice sometimes but for bulk I prefer cyberxlink. It's usually a but nicer cable and it comes on spools instead of stuffed in a box.

meh just ordered 2 spools of blue from mono price, 166 shipped

If you want another local company, try Diversified Wire and Cable... they have a massive warehouse and they have a huge selection of fiber (mm or sm) and they specialize in APC products. Everything is always in stock, which is why we buy all of our fiber from them since fiber is hard to come by online (always out of stock from most shops)... not to mention, their prices are compeditive with online prices.

I am checking into it, I emailed their sales team. There website is not very user friendly. Be nice if they a better list of products and prices on their website.

I am checking into it, I emailed their sales team. There website is not very user friendly. Be nice if they a better list of products and prices on their website.

You have PM.

dead thread bump...wanted to say that I ended up going with the cyberxlink 500ft, white, bulk - solid cable and 50 ends. about 70 shipped so good deal and thanks again guys :D

ran about 150-200ft through a garage and several walls and attic to get to the destination, but consistent <1ms ping and a super reliable connection are worth it...I even got my wiring order and crimp right on the first try... haha

but quick shipping, seemingly good customer service, and the cable pulls from the box nicer than some ive used in the past. highly recommended and thanks again [H] :D

Back