CCNA Module 1 - Cisco Web Academy

Flagg

Limp Gawd
I'm about to take the test for the CCNA Module 1. (I am taking all 4 at a community college, so each quarter is a new module) This module is just full of lots of information that I can't see a netwrok tech ever using. Ligh relection/refraction, whatever. Has anyone here taken this test before? If so what did the test focus on?

Your about to take a test and you don't know what it's about?

No, maybe I should rephrase. What are the areas that were focused on in this test? I know in general what is covered but if you had to pick certain things that they really grilled you on what would it be? Try this, fill in the values for x,y, and z "Make sure to know x,y,z inside and out" what would x,y,and z be? Optical cabling? Cat5 testing procedures? log algorthms? OSI model? Etc, etc

I recently took the Semester 1 Final, and it was fairly easy if you remember the info you learned..I don't exactly rememeber what it emphasizes more on, but it is pretty balanced. Tomorrow i can look at the questions and give you the general idea.

I recently took the Semester 1 Final, and it was fairly easy if you remember the info you learned..I don't exactly rememeber what it emphasizes more on, but it is pretty balanced. Tomorrow i can look at the questions and give you the general idea.

That would be great if you could.

I took it hungover and all fucking hell and still managed to only miss one. it doesnt get really hard untill the 3rd one, for some that is.

Im at home right now...will be at school in a couple of hours, then I will make a post..

I believe in always pushing yourself more at things you are having a problem with...that way you even out

no one can tell you what the answer is since it always changes

yhea 1 2 and 3 were easy im just worryed about the 4th one i got to do in 2 weeks

Back