CH Pro Throttle, great for HOTAS setup or as stand alone, new in box

Status
Not open for further replies.

topcat989

Extremely [H]
Long time trader and member here.

HEAT refs here.

Looking for either cash meet up (Alameda, CA) or paypal for shipping. I always pack well and communicate well.

If local I can meet at a BART station.

Bought as a spare, but I've never worn the primary out yet. Need to clear space and make some spare cash.

The shrinkwrap is still on, so never used. I can attest to the quality as I am very happy with the one I've used for years.

As well as the sim type games, they work great for FPS, and I've used a pro throttle in place of a kb for FPS since DOOM. I set up the slider to foward/backward, and then I have 20 key presses at my fingertips before I need to reach for the keyboard In most games I just use the kb for chat. Mouse on right hand, pro throttle on left, it's awesome :D

Join with the ch products combat stick (which I have) and it's perfect for mechwarrior and of course flight/fighter sims.

Here's the product page

Here's what they're selling for (and reviews) on Amazon

quick specs:

Distinctive features

Ergonomic left handed jet styled slide throttle with 3 axes, 4 buttons, three 4-way hat switches and one 8-way hat switch for a total of 112 programmable functions (with Control Manager software) and two axes dedicated to the mini joystick for precision pointing or movement. Three separate programming modes accessed on the fly via mode button on handle and color LED's to indicate which mode is selected.

KEY FEATURES:
  • Three axes and 24 buttons
  • X and Y axis on miniature joystick and Z axis on accurate throttle sliding motion
  • 3 Traditional push button, 1 mode switch button, 3 4-way directional hat and 1 8-way
  • POV hat switch
  • Total of 176 programmable functions with Control Manager software (included)
  • Three color mode indicator LED's on base
  • Ergonomic left handed H.O.T.A.S. design with forward and back slide motion
  • Large, sturdy base with non-skid feet
  • Plug and Play driverless USB installation with 7 foot USB cable for both PC and Macintosh
  • Compatible with Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and Mac OSX

here's a pic of the one I'm selling

i2BIg0Z.jpg

Looking for $60 cash for meet up, $75 for shipping CONUS. I'll pack well, I always do.

SOLD

Contact me via PM or email.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back