Changed routers, now getting kicked off multiple times a day

GushpinBob

2[H]4U
I switched from a DLink DIR-655 to a Buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH recently and have been having problems keeping a wireless client bridge connected. The bridge in question is a Linksys WGA600N, and though it has been as solid as a rock with the DLink I find myself resetting it often to reconnect the device to my network under the Buffalo. The bridge has been flashed and reflashed to its latest FW and the router has been flashed with different versions of DD-WRT (Buffalo's versions and vanilla DD-WRT versions; currently on vanilla DD-WRT v24-sp2 build 14896), yet I'm still experiencing the same problem. Fuddling around with the some of the wireless settings like the wireless channels on the router seems to keep the bridge connected a little longer than usual, however once it disconnects the frequency of drops goes up again. Other wireless clients on my network don't seem to have this problem with exception to another bridge (WHR-HP-GN) that I returned due to becoming catatonic to both wired and wireless connections.

Any ideas on what could be wrong? Do you think its the router or the bridge?

Back