Cheap computer speaker with built in headphone amp.

Soyo13

Gawd
Okay so my friend who also hard of hearing is in search of cheap computer speakers with built in headphone amp. He wont be using it for it's speaker but to plug in his headphone to amplifies the sound of his headphone. Plugging the headphone directly to the computer sound is too low barely audible for us.

I have one that I bought few years ago and it works well but cant remember what it's called (No branding or label on it. Was on the grille but I discarded that grill long time ago) so I was unable to find it online. I tried searching for speaker with amp'd headphone jack but no luck.

So here I am asking you for help finding one. No need for super fancy set. Cheap pair would be ideal also if possible sold at dept store like Walmart or something that way he can get it soon as possible.

Much thanks!

Almost all modern or moderately-recent onboard sound should be more than loud enough to damage your hearing..

When you plug in your headphones to the computer, make sure that in the software settings, you are directing the headphone-out signal and not a line-out signal to the jack that you are plugging it into.

If it doesn't work out, go to
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/speakers-audio/home-pc-speakers
and in the features section, check "headphone jack" .. the headphone jacks on every logitech speaker I've used is amplified to some extent and is easy to find in B&M stores such as best buy

Back