Cheap DVD-Rs

OfficeMax had a 50 pack of cheap 2x DVD-Rs for $9.99 AR a few weeks ago. That was a mighty good score.

Gotta agree with NTB. The Riteks are much better than 'Legacy' and only ~8 bucks more/50. Still, if your burner has good media support and you only need these for short-term use they may work out fine.

Do those riteks have a silkscreened or matte finish ontop? Or are they just silver top, the kind that fingerprints and dust/dirt stick to? Also how is the outer edge of the disc's quality?

Not to crap or anything, but the legacy ones won't work with optorite dvd+-r drives.
Ask me how i know this. :rolleyes:

The Riteks are all silver top, and no spindel. Have burned over 100 of these and haven't had a problem with them at all yet. Using a Pioneer A-06 Burner.

There is a brand frequently on sale at officemax that starts with a big lowercase e (maybe e3works) that are free after rebate, and they work awesome (I have tried -R and +R in my optorite +-R(W) drive). Free isn't bad either,
Jason

Cool, I ordered the Ritek's a couple days ago for that price along with a burner. Good to know that they are decent.

Back