cheap projectors for pc or video games For sale

umbra

[H]ard|Gawd
I want a tablet pc! can be old as heck. Also these projectors would be brighter in action as my camera is dim and the lights are on in my room Bumps are appreciated and returned!
This is an overhead projection panel. You put it on an overhead and the light goes through the lcds and onto the wall. In essence It's a poor mans big screen tv. I got my screen on this to be about 109" diagonal. I bought these off ebay a couple months ago and have used them with my pc cable and xbox. I have since bought a real high def projector and no longer need these. These are awsome for parties too.

Nview z115
It takes vga input as well as composite and s-video input. It supports a 640x480 resolution and it has an active matrixe which means you won't have to suffer through ghosting which is a problem for many of these panels. It has a couple dead pixels on it but they are only noticible on solid images and not to hard to ignore. I am missing the power supply for but you can use any 12v adapter over 2.9 amps to power it and you can get those on ebay fairly easily and many lcd monitors use those particularly viewsonics. I had another one of these so I used it to take the pictures. I will guarantee it to work on arrival assuming you have a compatible power supply. if you want me to I can send you a link to a couple or you could send me links and I will tell you if they will work or not.

I'm looking to get $55+ shipping for the screen

You can usually find a compatible power supply for $15 on ebay or less.

I also have a leather carrying case that I will add for $5

Here is the screen in action. This is the z115 panel in action these screens are smaller than the Chisholm screen but are still quite nice. These shots are from the same distance so you can see the size difference of the image projected

Here are some shots a guy who doesn't have a very good overhead got with one of these panels http://www.louisville.edu/~wchall01/diyprojector/pictures.htm

Dukane 5500 and chisholm k-12 projection panel. This is what I used before I bought my $800 projector. It is very, very nice. It has a s-video, vga and composite connections. It is 10.4 inches diagonal and has better picture quality than the nview does. No scratches at all perfect condition Includes power adapter wireless infared remote and a couple video cables. Pics coming. I want to sell this with my projector as I won't have any use for it once it's gone. I want to get $250 + shipping price drop!!!! 225+ shipping

Here is a picture of the projector in action It's about 10 feet from the wall and I'm 6 feet 2 inches to give that shot some perspective.

Here is a picture of the projector itself and the black hard case is for the chisholm screen. You can see my favorite albeit exspensive projector in the back :)

I have refs under umbra! on both heatware and ebay and I have done most of my deals here. If you have a question pm me and please bump

if you pm please bump I will take your bussiness according to who pms me first with their order

bumps greatly appreciated. Added WTT 6600 gt from BFG +cash for a 7600 Gt

hey honkee thanks for the bump
doanster it arrived excellent pm me your heatware and I'll give you feedback

I would take the other NView but shipping to Canada would kinda kill the deal :( Free bump for ya, though!

I shipped the other one to canada for like 23 total the other day.

BuMP, i want one but cant afford it :( oh well.. GREAT price BTW

Well I got some 5.25 rockfard fosgate for 1/4 retail price. First the deck then the speakers then the subs though my cousin has a big bazzoooka tube she's going to give me. it's old as heck though

Still got that chisholm screen and the dukane overhead along with the nview z115 with a couple dead pixels. come one guys you know you want some cheap projectors. don't make me got to ebay I hate them

Back