Cheap + Quiet 120mm fan?

matt00926

Gawd
I need 2 x 120mm fans that are quiet but rather cheap. I've always run my fans at about 5-7v but I decided to remove my 5.25 fan controller because of all the wire mess. Also, What is the best place to buy them, with shipping in mind.

First Yate Loon post! You can get them Jab-tech or Petra's Tech Shop. I forget which one sells the "better" ones.

yes they are website but petra's is the guaranteed real ones as stated before, make sure you go for the slower ones as they are quieter but still move alot of heat

+1 for the Yate Loon fans. Get the slow or medium speeds, for silence or quietness, respectively. I've ordered from Jab-tech before, and have always had good experiences. Haven't ordered from Petra, so I can't comment there.

Scythe S-Flex... Digging the new "g" 1900 RPM, can't beat the prices on the yate-loon fans though.

I need 2 x 120mm fans that are quiet but rather cheap. I've always run my fans at about 5-7v but I decided to remove my 5.25 fan controller because of all the wire mess. Also, What is the best place to buy them, with shipping in mind.

soldering iron + some solder + some heat shrink tubing = alot of less molex connectors and mess, takes like 2 hours

Back