Cheap way to plug Ipod into stock radio ?

I picked up a Belkin TuneFM for my nano a few weeks back, it was on clearance because it only fits nanos. It works well. Uses the iPod screen to display the frequency - has four presets and can adjust in .1 frequency increments.

Much better than the FM transmitter built into my Sirius sat radio.

you can connect it to the amp or radios aux in via a wire, they run around 35 or so I believe

I want to plug an ipod into a stock radio.
I seen this,

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16855996016

but it seems to have too much static from what reviewers say, for my taste anyway.
So is there a better way to plug in and Ipod into a 2007 dodge nitro stock radio ?

thanks

I like to listen to my MP3's static free, so I only use a cassette adapter. If you have an auxiliary analog port in your radio that is even better. Personally, if i couldn't use either of those options - its back to cds for me.

I've tried an FM adapter from Belkin and Griffin and they both sounded hideous.

I like to listen to my MP3's static free, so I only use a cassette adapter. If you have an auxiliary analog port in your radio that is even better. Personally, if i couldn't use either of those options - its back to cds for me.

I've tried an FM adapter from Belkin and Griffin and they both sounded hideous.

If you go FM the way to really do it is through the antenna port on the back of the radio. Those adapters work better then the wireless ones.

Back