Check it out!

Mayhem33

[H]ard|Gawd
Here is a post from the other side! :D

Milestone.jpg

Bask in the glory people :cool:

Now that is nice. I like seeing things like that. :D :cool:

Hmmm... I think I best start watching the stats a little more. Thats a heck of a milestone, and almost 25% more than we had been producing daily in the past few weeks. Good job guys! Keep it up, and (please don't hurt me) hug a roo, for without them, we wouldn't be ramping things up to match and whup em! And hug a moose too, but beware the reach through! :D

every borg helps;) so lets borg the crap out of the aussies hehe and avoid the atomic reach through lol :D

Yeah I saw that thread when I was stinking up the place today.

I'm not going to hug a roo. Forget that. I'd rather go out and beat one into the dirt. ;)

SmokeRngs said:
I'm not going to hug a roo. Forget that. I'd rather go out and beat one into the dirt. ;)

And is ok as long as you eat what you kill! :p

Spectre said:
Yeah I saw that thread when I was stinking up the place today.

Ahh I saw that the other day. See, I stop by often and leave the "silent deadly" types behind.

Mayhem33 said:
And is ok as long as you eat what you kill! :p

Amen.

Where I live PETA stands for People Eating Tasty Animals.

<back on topic>

I knew we were ramping up, but 25% is huge when you think about the size of our team. Great work, thanks goes to the mods, Kyle, Steve, and of course The Almighty Moose, for without him this forum would be unreadable.

Fold on for the cure fellas!

chileman said:
<snip> and of course The Almighty Moose, for without him this forum would be unreadable.

Hey, are you implying something? :D

Yea, were both putting up crazy points. Recall when breaking 100,000,000 was huge? 200,000,000 is right around the corner, we're both 1/2 way there.

Great work guys! This is truely amazing.

I remember when hitting 1 million points was what we shot for.....wow, this team has come a long way!

Now, all you fauwkers get back to folding! :p

Great work guys! that's an amazing amout of work from both groups, it's pretty obvious that Stanford and others are benefiting from our friendly competition.

For you guys that don't follow the stats, I think we blew our previous daily high just a bit out of the water yesterday, and we're on track for another good day today:

7/7/05 - 561,010pts
7/8/05 - 175,725pts @ current

Looks like we could break a half mil again today! :cool:

i wonder if we can ramp to 600k/day?

we'd catch up REAL fast then... oh, and i should be adding some ghz eventually. my dad still hasn't bought new dells :(

when he does, though... should be ~50ghz. :)
mwhahaha

well, i meant spike production, like the 500k. it'd be awesome to maintain that tho.
mwhahaha

Back