Chieftec CX Series (New cases)

i like the CX-04B-B-A, im curious to what that material on the front is, if its some sort of filter thingy then thats fine :D

I must say for me the height of Chieftec's front panal designs was the Matrix series. (I've got 3 black ones) I'm not as impressed by these.

But they do appear to have much better cooling options.

I usually don't mind any chieftec cases, but damn, what god forsaken market are they aiming at with those?

I second that. Maybe its my azn in me that likes the letters. If only i knwe what they say

Those are interesting, I guess I will just wait until the new BTX cases come out.

looks like heaven for those who love mounting lcd's all over the place....they look ok in my book

Except for the one that looks poka-dotted, they're not too bad. I only use Chieftec/Antec cases so maybe I'm biased :)

I dont like how it doesnt have a side panel fan that would blow onto the cards
isnt that the whole point of modding? LOL:D. personally i think they have shit loads of modding potental and there not all over the place like the dragons. the 4 squares on the cx-05 screem quad lcd's. im probably gonna use the CX-01 in all black from newegg for my first mod this summer.

P.S. the striped thingys over the side fan on the premod window are nasty!!!!!

Originally posted by Drunkinsquirl
isnt that the whole point of modding? LOL:D. personally i think they have shit loads of modding potental and there not all over the place like the dragons. the 4 squares on the cx-05 screem quad lcd's. im probably gonna use the CX-01 in all black from newegg for my first mod this summer.

P.S. the striped thingys over the side fan on the premod window are nasty!!!!!

Well you see this is a "premodded" case thats my point. But yes thats what modding is all about ;)

Back