ciscokid454's FS thread v3.0 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is gonna be fun
GOWANjR293: as fussy as you're being i can see this just being a bad deal all around, you said you could get something new for $90 shipped, please be my guest
GOWANjR293: god only know's what you pm'd to the person that has dibs on the other board, I fer one don't appreciate that. so i'm just going to back out, have a good day
Taken from trillian dated Mar 29th 8:22 and 8:24pm
you seem to be a very upset person, and are not satisfied unless someone bows down before you, plus here you are still thread crapping because I didn't do what you wanted.
To the fact that I made you wait a week, you took dibs on the 1700+ combo, so, you were in effect not waiting for the combo you say you were. All this "BSS" as you so call it, is just as you said, BS.
Leave my thead, and for people in the future, I would avoid him as a buyer..
cisco

yes i will avoid him he had like 5 threads the other night and all his stuff was wierd and seemed fishy they all got closed tho lol

=Leefdawg= said:
yes i will avoid him he had like 5 threads the other night and all his stuff was wierd and seemed fishy they all got closed tho lol
it's crazy, his actions to me are very fishy.
Trying to undercut another buyer for himself, harassing a seller.
Just smelled bad to begin with and he's more or less calling me a troll
again people, stay away from him.

my threats got closed because i bumpd ahead of time, im a noob to this site ,but not a noob in knowledge and as far as avoiding me baby i got mor people avoidin u than u can imagin
EDIT: and those "aim messags" are so fake and edited, u make it sound like ur the angel,
wow i cant believe this, who ever wants to ignore me fine, im paypal verified ,ive done PLENTY of business online by overclockersclub.com and if ya dont know about that then ya just plain noobs ;) have an awesome sell, i hope the best of luck to the buyer.

Friendly bump, this thread helped me make a decission on not selling an item to enyce2k9. Thanks.

Enyce2k9 said:
alright seems like my reputation is ruined now, xcellent, i regret the moment i clicked on this thread, the few here that do business with me will know who the best is.
Edit: just a few feedback from occ
http://forums.overclockersclub.com/?act=ST&f=31&t=48665
that's something to show for
He's a good dealer. [ 3 ]
bar_left.gif
bar.gif
bar_right.gif
[30.00%] He's a bad dealer & i got proof. [ 4 ]
bar_left.gif
bar.gif
bar_right.gif
[40.00%] Might try him someday. [ 3 ]
bar_left.gif
bar.gif
bar_right.gif
[30.00%] Total Votes: 10 I had nothing to do with your feedback or reputation.
You as a person are responsible for your own actions, and as such, you're childish antics have shown your true colors.
That is all on you, I still don't know why you're here in my thread, crapping all over it.
Cisco

if u consider me childish imagine the ones that voted negative for me,its a public thread any user could vote, and im 18 im not suppose to be some proffesional certified guy,as for yourself get help on being friendly.

Enyce2k9 said:
if u consider me childish imagine the ones that voted negative for me,its a public thread any user could vote, and im 18 im not suppose to be some proffesional certified guy,as for yourself get help on being friendly.
stfu

he has been more than friendly, he dealt with me real nice when I was interested in something he was selling.

YOU on the other hand come into this thread with your barely readable posts and your GIMME GIMME attitude. fuck that. If you really are 18, then show your age and be mature, quit being a little bitch okay?

bump with respect for ciscokid454

I'd like both NF7s and CPUs.

Please let me know if they are sold, still for sale, destroyed to shut a whiner up, etc.

E-mail sent also.

Thanks

Edicted

draconius said:
stfu
he has been more than friendly, he dealt with me real nice when I was interested in something he was selling.
YOU on the other hand come into this thread with your barely readable posts and your GIMME GIMME attitude. fuck that. If you really are 18, then show your age and be mature, quit being a little bitch okay?
bump with respect for ciscokid454
edicted said:
I'd like both NF7s and CPUs.
Please let me know if they are sold, still for sale, destroyed to shut a whiner up, etc.
E-mail sent also.
Thanks
Edicted
I just want to take this time to thank you all for the positive posts.
I've lost alot of faith in people in general on [H] because of the declining facit of moral integrity. Just proves me wrong.
And edict, they are both still for sale, i haven't recieved word back yet from anyone that I sent word to that it was available.
You'll have to wait a couple days for the 2500combo as there are plenty of people in front of you interested in it.

ciscokid454 said:
And edict, they are both still for sale, i haven't recieved word back yet from anyone that I sent word to that it was available.
You'll have to wait a couple days for the 2500combo as there are plenty of people in front of you interested in it.

Cool - how about the other combo? Any wait on that? No BS, HS, or CS (bull sh*t, horse sh*t, or cat sh*t) here - check my eBay feedback 265+ http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=edicted1

You seem cool - with all the props your getting I don't understand why others are giving you so MUCH BS.

I say them fochers can go elsewhere and STFU.

Lemme know

Edicted

^bump^ for ya Cisco....

Sorry I missed the tr0ll earlier.......what a little douchebag. Its the age we live in, any 10 year old with a comp and broadband.......:mad:

Cisco is an outstanding seller people, don't let the newb trolls spread their crap around.

I'm so glad the mods are on top of things :rolleyes:

Hi, cisco. I see you still have the nf7-s rev.2.0 and mobile 2500 listed. Edicted seemed to be interested in it as of 4/5/2005. Is the combo still for sale? Thanks.

--Rob

it's still for sale, the original partys haven't answered me, so what i'll probably do is reopen it up soon and work it out from there

Sent you a PM six days ago on the NF7/athlon mobile combo, but have not received any response. I'm still interested if it's still available. Please PM me back when you get a minute.

I don't remember seeing anything from you
at this point, there's several people already in front of you in line.
23skidoo said:
Sent you a PM six days ago on the NF7/athlon mobile combo, but have not received any response. I'm still interested if it's still available. Please PM me back when you get a minute.

23skidoo said:
Here's a link to my original PM which shows being "read" by you; it was from last Sunday, so I'm wondering how many of those people ahead of me in line got there after I sent you this PM:

http://www.hardforum.com/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=586227
Invalid Private Message specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster
there have been plenty of people ahead of you, far before any contact from you.
Look at the original thread postings.
Good bye

23skidoo said:
Here's a link to my original PM which shows being "read" by you; it was from last Sunday, so I'm wondering how many of those people ahead of me in line got there after I sent you this PM:

Just a thought: But if he "read" your PM you should have done it again instead of using a "Public" thread to be a crybaby. This would be none of my business except for the fact that it is an open public forum. I think your lucky to get a response. If it were me, You would get nothing.

Learn how to be an adult and treat others with respect.

I'm not trying to thread crap here, I'm just trying to find out whether or not ciscokid454 ever got my original pm, but it seems fairly obvious he didn't. If it still shows in my history, and it still shows he read it, and the link I posted in my reply is still opens up the pm I sent last Sunday, then where does "Invalid Private Message Specified" come from?

ciscokid454 I meant no offense to you and if either the tone or content of my previous post gave such offense I regret and apologize for my actions cause I'm only human and sometimes my behavior sucks. I guess I need to apologize for this little thread hijack too but regardless wish you the best of luck selling your goods.

JL_Audio_User, did I miss seeing the title "Moderator" below your handle? And who handed you the god rights to pass judgment and name names on other people? I do believe this thread belongs to ciscokid454 and if I've offended his sensibilities or trampled on his rights, it's his call to make, not yours.

23skidoo said:
I'm not trying to thread crap here, I'm just trying to find out whether or not ciscokid454 ever got my original pm, but it seems fairly obvious he didn't. If it still shows in my history, and it still shows he read it, and the link I posted in my reply is still opens up the pm I sent last Sunday, then where does "Invalid Private Message Specified" come from?

ciscokid454 I meant no offense to you and if either the tone or content of my previous post gave such offense I regret and apologize for my actions cause I'm only human and sometimes my behavior sucks. I guess I need to apologize for this little thread hijack too but regardless wish you the best of luck selling your goods.

JL_Audio_User, did I miss seeing the title "Moderator" below your handle? And who handed you the god rights to pass judgment and name names on other people? I do believe this thread belongs to ciscokid454 and if I've offended his sensibilities or trampled on his rights, it's his call to make, not yours.
I take no offense to much anymore, why didn't i receive your pm, i have no idea, I always have problems with pm's here, that's why i stated in my original post to email me.
as far as anyone else's comments, this is a community that has been trolled time and time agian, and stands up for itself and it's members, in my mind everyone looks out for each other. The mods have alot to deal with in their own right, and things of this nature can be handled by other forumn members.
That being said....
wild0104 said:
BUMP

for wishing i had more $$$ atm and lived closer to ciscokid :D
i can ship all to you for lots and lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back