Cleaning out my closet LOTS of PC parts and stuff WTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pwnisher

Limp Gawd
First off my Heatware I have done quite a bit of trading here but it has been awhile. All prices with shipping are shipped USPS with tracking number and I'll Insure at buyers request.

I got the PS2 from another forum member about a year ago. It comes with 2 controllers (dual shock) extension cables for both controllers. 2 memory cards, cables for S-video, Composite, and Component (HDTV). I also have another controller that has a little 4" LCD screen mounted on it. I have the network adapter, a carry case/bag and the dvd remote. I'm not sure exactlly what mod chip is in it, it plays everything I have thrown at it, I'll crack it open for details if nesessary. It will play PAL games too if your TV can handle it. The Games I have are:
Store Bought:
NBA Jam
Haven
Gran Turismo 3
Robotech: Invasion
Nascar 2001
Transformers

I am thinking around 160 shipped for a price, shipping will be high for all of it, and I'll have to ship it in 2 packages. I have the original Box for the PS2 and I'll ship that as well.

Radeon 9800 Pro AIW: Built by ATI no retail box or packaging comes with VIVO box, Component out cables and the software that came with it that I can dig up $125 shipped
CORSAIR ValueSelect 1GB (2 x 512MB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM Unbuffered DDR 400 (PC 3200) Dual Channel Kit System Memory - SOLD
Abit IS7-E2: Retail box and everything that came with it $45 shipped
Intel Prescott P4E 3.0 ghz CPU: retail- comes with HS/Fan $120 shipped

Asus A7N266-E nForce 1 Mobo Socket A: might be good for a folding box or a media server type setup, has the onboard Dolby Digital Encoder Sound $30 shipped
Asus A7V133: Older Socket A Mobo with on board PATA Raid Controller again might work well in a media server roll, or a folding machine. SOLD

I can email pictures if you are interested, dont want to deal with finding a host and hyperlinking a bunch of pics (yes I'm lazy and have no html skills.)

Have some more stuff I will add later on including a modded PS2 with a ton of accesorries, some older socket A stuff and whatever else I can dig up. Leave me a PM or email at jeff (at) hibbardcompany.com, I can do Paypal or Check/MO or entertain other reasonable methods of payment. If you think my prices are too high lets work something out.

Thanks for looking.

Evening bump and edit. Maxtor SATA Drive sold to Talonz and Heatware Left.

Afternoon Bump, Made some changes will ship stuff tomorrow if deals completed today.

Thanks MTB2Live.

OMG page 7 bump!!!

All sales thus far have been shipped, and buyers sent emails with Delivery Confirmation numbers. Willing to negotiate prices if you have interest. Buy my stuff !! :)

Bump, got my soundcard and games. Shipping was fast and everything was there, great doing business with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back