Cleaning out my mouse drawer: Roccat Burst Pro, Glorious Model O, Roccat Kain 122 custom, DM2 supreme

y0bailey

Gawd

Cleaning out my drawers. XM1 remains supreme for me. Need more money to try more mice.

All of these mice are essentially new...well, because I have a problem. I'm not really into negotiating or trades. Like the price or leave it. I'll ship it USPS but fair warning, it won't go out until likely WED when I have a day off work. Freaking holidays.

From left to right

#1) Roccat Burst Pro. I still have the box so it will come like-new in box w/ the extra feet. $50 shipped. (Too narrow for my fat mittens)

#2) Xtrfy M42 - SOLD.

#3) Glorious Model O (regular). I can't find the extra feet (if it even came with them?) so sorry...only one without spare feet. Price is right at $35 shipped.

#4) Roccat Kain 122 AIMO. Paracorded with a 3d printed stress relief, another 3d printed cable stress relief, and extra Corepadz included. I am sad to let this one go, but I'm done w/ ergo mice. $50. (No one buy this one please, the amount of effort I put into 3d printing this shit and splicing a paracord to work with Roccat's fucked up pins are too high....but I just don't use it anymore and it's truly epic if someone will love it)

More pictures here: https://www.reddit.com/r/MouseRevie...ly_finished_my_roccat_kain_122_paracord_took/

#5) Dream Machines DM2 Supreme. Said above...done with ergo mice, and there is nothing more ergo'y than this fucking boat. Get it out of my house. $20 to your door, $10 if you buy another mouse from me.

All that is left is the Burst Pro....I'll do $40 shipped since it just went on sale everywhere.

Back