Clearin out to pay rent!!! computer parts FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyRob

[H]ard|Gawd
Well, finally gettin around to selling off a bunch of stuff i don't need anymore, mostly catalyzed by the fact that i'm broke and need to pay rent. I'll probalby be updating this page a bit over the next couple days with more details and possibly some pics.

All prices are posted without shipping, assuming pickup in Bellingham WA. Any shipping will be from 98225, and cost will be determined by method.

i have heatware and ebay under akcrazyrob. i can be reached by pm or my email seppuku81 at yahoo dot com.

EVGA 7800gt model 517 PCI-E (the fastest of the series @ 470/1100)
I have two of these available, one is currently in rma. The card in rma i originally purchased from newegg and can assist in any future rma issues as may come up.
the other was purchased used, so no warranty, but I upgraded it to an arctic cooling accelero x1 with arctic silver 5 paste.
Asking $125 each. I only have 1 set of adapters/accessories, those go to first person to purchase one of the cards.

EVGA Nforce 4 Socket 939 Micro atx SLI motherboard model NF44
link
complete in retail packaging. Originally purchased from newegg, came with an io shield that fits but appears to have been made for a different motherboard.
Asking $50

Silverstone TJ-08B black micro atx mid tower
link
like new Asking $75

or buy both video cards, motherboard, and case for $350

iwill Zmax dp dual opteron sff workstation (red) link barebones + 2x 240 opterons, 2x 512mb reg ecc pc2100, ati radeon 9700pro AIW (just needs hard drive/cd-rom/os) $250

Viewsonic Nextvision N6 external hd ready tv tuner.
link
Turns any monitor or projector with analog vga connector into an hd-ready tv. rf, composite, s-video and component hd inputs, vga pass through. outputs at a max of 1280x1024, accepts up to 720p or 1080i over component, great for turning
asking $100

Sound blaster audigy 2 zs platinum (with live drive and remote)
$50

Highpoint rocket raid 1820 pci-x 8 port sata raid controller
link
works in standard pci slots, but is designed for server class boards with 64 bit/133 mhz slots. only selling because replaced with pci-e 4x sata 2 8 port card (rocketraid 2320)

Asking $100

Thermaltake big typhoon hsf (used) one of the best hsf's on the market, powerful and quiet, currently have one cooling a venice core @ 300 fsb. still have the mounting hardware for both intel and amd systems.
$20

If you have any questions or offers, please don't hesitate.

If only that was an Iwill ZMax D2 I'd buy it in a second

unexpected trip out of town bump, well have all pm's responded to after i get home on friday 6/8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back