ClientRescue.com Banner and Logo creation. $150.00 must have paypal account.

cr8.jpg

well here's another one for the night. just something a lil different, nothing revolutionary ;)

banner 5.jpg

typhoon43 said:
Ettubrute that is just amazing bro. You make me want to start clientrescue.com before he dose just so I can have that as my banner :p

not a bad idea, if it wasnt already hosted on my server :p

LOL, hey long time no email. Listen everyone. If you have to have website on the internet this is the person to lease space from. The control panel is amazing and the customer service is great.

I have nothing but good things to say about bromide.

Celsius said:
LOL, hey long time no email. Listen everyone. If you have to have website on the internet this is the person to lease space from. The control panel is amazing and the customer service is great.

I have nothing but good things to say about bromide.

heh, thanks :D maybe when i get more server space...my space is pretty much all accounted for right now. :(

Just a comment -- (maybe a submission later)... Using gradients on the web is a bad idea 99% of the time... they will never come out how they look on your PC. Some older versions of browsers still have trouble with them as well. Just my .02$

My wife believes I should end this early.

I don't think so at all.

What do you think?

I've had about 9 people email me asking me to run the full lengh so that they can try over and over again. I think I should be fair to everyone. I keep my word.

Thanks, Jason

wut the...i checked ebgames.com and it says doom3 is shipping aug. 3rd. i thought it was later @_@...

if the number of entries dwindle over time you might consider ending it earlier, but if there are people who have talked to you about wanting to submit entries (which there have been, i guess), then by all means let it run the full length

Celsius said:
My wife believes I should end this early.

I don't think so at all.

What do you think?

I've had about 9 people email me asking me to run the full lengh so that they can try over and over again. I think I should be fair to everyone. I keep my word.

Thanks, Jason

If you do end it, please give give some notification in advance. I haven't posted my new ones.

Right, it runs full length.

Thats all I wanted to know.

Have a nice weekend. btw, writing content (for a website) is very hard when you don't have the time. Ya know?

Does anyone have anything new? I have printed out all the banners and I have shown them to people that I work and they are really impressed. My wife said that I might be breaking some child labor laws with trolling for talent this way.

I'm really happy with the results that have come from this.

Have a nice weekend all of you.

Jason

ExpresKeep said:
Just a comment -- (maybe a submission later)... Using gradients on the web is a bad idea 99% of the time... they will never come out how they look on your PC. Some older versions of browsers still have trouble with them as well. Just my .02$

He's right, I have gradients on my site and some ppl tell me they look bad

Mostly that's because they're running 256 colors or 16 bit color. If they would use 32 bit color, they'd look perfectly fine.

Who runs at 256 colors? I'm not worried about that, keep designing. I see one person who actually got the game at best buy in these forums early. Jesus isn't that like a 10,000 dollar fine?

I just have to ask:

What camera are you using Ettubrute?
I'm in the market right now =P

i'm using a 6mp Nikon D100. But actually, the camera itself doesn't matter that much (at least for the kind of web-based graphic design). You just need something with manual settings so you can get everything just right. The result of the pics you see has a lot to do with post-processing, or photoshopping. Some really nice entry level D-SLRs would be Nikon D70 and Canon Digital Rebel. They are around $1k, certainly not cheap, but you're still getting really nice stuff, even comparing to $8k cameras like the 11mp Canon 1Ds

Celsius,

Do you prefer Client Rescue or Client Rescue.com?

Do we need to have the .com in there? Just curious as I work on some new designs.

Its your call, try both. I find that either or works. But most of the artists here have gone with the .com

You have until saturday. I will announce the winner after 12:00pm Arizona Time.

I have to tell all of you its money well spent for the ideas that you have given me.

I'm going to swing by bestbuy and pick up the copy of DOOM III tomorrow and post it with the cashiers check.

Thanks, Jason

Order Date: 07/23/2004
Order Number:
Qty
Product Description DOOM 3 -Windows
Price Qty Price 54.99
Shipping 0
Tax
Total 1

Jason
2155 E LIBERTY LN APT 155
PHOENIX, AZ 85048

Digital Dollars Used:

Subtotal:

Digital Dollars:

Order Total:

daddybigwords said:
Nice work se7en1ne, but aren't those a bit large to be used on a website? :p

They can be shrunked ;) . Sometimes when I shrink images in PS I forget that I've been looking at the image at 50%, so when I shrink it they look smaller than they really are. Then I was too lazy to reshrink them so :D .

Well you can shrink the whole image to make it fit but then I think the "Your lifeline..." text would be a bit small, especially on the first one. You might need to rearrange things a bit, not just shrink it as-is. I really like that vector USB connector, though... I think that first one could be a really good banner for the top of a site if it were a little shorter. :)

daddybigwords said:
Well you can shrink the whole image to make it fit but then I think the "Your lifeline..." text would be a bit small, especially on the first one. You might need to rearrange things a bit, not just shrink it as-is. I really like that vector USB connector, though... I think that first one could be a really good banner for the top of a site if it were a little shorter. :)

Ya, I can alter anything easily if I should happen to all of a sudden have good luck and win ;) . I'm sure most entries will need something done to them after he figures out what size he needs and all that jazz.

As you can see above I ordered the game and it should be here on the 8th, its a sunday. So I know I won't be getting the game on sunday. I hope it comes tomorrow.

So, the question comes to mind, do I wait to get the game and send it with the cashiers check? Or send the check first? I'm going to swing by this morning to see if I can grab a copy of the game. I'm really sorry, I wanted to send it out the same day.

I'll let all of you know tomorrow.

Sincerely, Jason Nulph

im coming in with a late entry later today (before10pm pacific) so dont jump on a decision just jet :p

Glacier said:
im coming in with a late entry later today (before10pm pacific) so dont jump on a decision just jet :p

Is that ok? What time is this ending? I might have a chance to do one if it ends late, GF is gone for the weekend so I'm not as busy as I have been. ;)

Who needs another day? I can push this to sunday. I only ask because of the GF comment.

Let me know.

Jason

I'd like another day.. been hectic at work and couldn't finish the things today like I wanted. And now I'm about to run out the door for the rest of the night.

wow....i gotta say...im simply amazed at its elegance and aesthetic qualities...makes me wana get rescued :D gosh, i still haven't gotten doom3 cuz of the slight chance i might win. I hear all sorts of great things about it, and i gotta say, im kinda impatient to know the results cuz i want to play the game so much!!! ...must...have...patience...

tmarshall said:
So is it teh winnar?

No, buts its really funny.I don't believe that would draw many people if I put that as my banner or logo for my company. If this was the movie "old school" maybe. :)

Back