Cliffy B and Epic claim they are done with the PC, consoles primary focus from here

Wow.....

ThreadNecromancer.jpg

Oh NO you're gonna bring out the....

I've been buying the console version first if they are released first or if they are coming out shortly after the PC versions. If PC version is coming out awhile before hand then I might pick it up.

Then again, I tried that with Oblivion and didn't like playing with a controller so I bought the PC version. Now I really try to play a demo on both, or at least the console, to see if I'll like it. Bioshock and Medal of Honor: Airborne are two games that I can remember playing on both just to make sure I'd like the controller better.

I really hope PC gaming never dies or that every game goes to console first because there are some games that work better on PC.

I think epic has taken GoW all the way to their heads, and think that the only game that will sell. I for one will not be surprised if GoW 2 sells alot but is only a rehash on GoW. After that it may only be GoW and UT3 rehashes (with improved engines, etc). I am just waiting for someone to release a useful game with Unreal engine. Thats the only epic product with real potential.

Back