Closed Beta of QuakeWars (Clan Applicants only)

Does anyone have info on the Fileplanet beta? I can't find any, and I have a fileplanet subscription.

Does anyone have info on the Fileplanet beta? I can't find any, and I have a fileplanet subscription.

there is no info...and i'm cancelling my subscription. they just hyped it for subscriptions it seems. if you go to the reserve demo page, it still says the beta is unconfirmed, even though the preview talked about having a beta test in mid-april. well its may now, so fuck em.

there is no info...and i'm cancelling my subscription. they just hyped it for subscriptions it seems. if you go to the reserve demo page, it still says the beta is unconfirmed, even though the preview talked about having a beta test in mid-april. well its may now, so fuck em.
Yeah honestly, at least I don't actually have a subscription but my friend does and he lets me use his pass and stuff. I got in the stalker beta that way:)

I currently have 4 EXTRA clan keys first 4 to PM me get them.

No more are left grats to

BlackTigers91
SkuLLy|RT
spydermonkey
Darakian

WTF, I'm always late to the grab bag....would someone PLEASE if you get another beta key please hook me up???? I'm a pretty good online player, I'm great at HL2 deathmatch and FEAR and such.....just pm me one if you could. I would be eternally greatful.

has anyone gotten an email saying they were in yet? i haven't yet. been like 2 days now.

According to some members at the official Quake Wars forums, the closed beta has already started.

Did anybody get in? Because I didn't.

I never got an email. I don't think anywhere here as either.

The least they could do is send us an email telling us we're not if we aren't. I don't know, I'll give it a couple more days, I'm really hoping to see that acceptance email in my inbox one of these times.

I have the best timing...I stumble onto this thread nearly a week too late :(

still nothin...figures. i didn't think i'd get in. hopefully that stupid open test will come out on fileplanet before the month i paid for is up.

So not one person here got in? I just saw a thread started by someone who just got accepted on another forum. I immediately checked my email, but alas there was nothing.

Man, this sucks :(.

Crap. I am thinking I am too late.

I would love to beta test this game but if I don't get in oh well :/

Back