Closest mouse to a Logitech G9X size

V3|!UM

Limp Gawd
So I have the Zowie FK 2014, Logitech Proteus G502, and my Logitech G9X. OF all the mouse the G9X is the most comfortable for my claw grip gaming. What mouse is the closest to the size of the G9X with a really good sensor?

The Logitech G9 is about my all time favorite mouse. The Corsair M65 is pretty close in size and kinda similar in shape to the G9. Might be worth a look.

i played with it didn't care for it.. any other recommendations?

Alienware TactX, also discontinued. Same internals as the G9x and fits just like the G9 slim grip (not naked).

I also did not like the M65, quite a bit bigger than the G9 and there wasn't a great spot for my index and pinky finger.

Which grip did you use on the G9x?

I also did not like the M65, quite a bit bigger than the G9 and there wasn't a great spot for my index and pinky finger.

Good point. The 2 grips were a good bit different. I preferred the wide, smooth textured grip myself. That's the one that's kinda similar to the M65.

Alienware TactX, also discontinued. Same internals as the G9x and fits just like the G9 slim grip (not naked).

I use Claw grip and was using the textured cover. I had the alienware unit, i picked it up for over 100 while on a trip in Brazil and my G9 died. I didn't care for it the side buttons were a bit annoying to me.

I'm in the same boat as the OP. Still rocking my g9x with the claw grip. Can't seem to find anything to replace it.

Users here referred me to the logitech g303 and g502. Hated the g502 and the g303 sits basically new in a drawer. The g303 is decent but feels too narrow. I always found myself "tilting" it slightly while dragging.

i think i am now stuck between a Zowie ec2a and Fk2. Anyone have any insight on them?

So i was in Best Buy yesterday and made an impulse buy of the Logitech G403. I like it so far though it cramps my hand a bit weird since its pretty wide. It kinda forces me to play fingertip instead of the claw grip I am used to. i'll give it a few more days to see if I will keep it..

Logitech needs to get a clue and reissue the G9x or a direct successor.

I'm using their new G900 and it's a great mouse but it's almost "too small" and "too light." I don't have large paw hands, either.

I am still having some adjustment issues getting used to it. I hate to complain about what's really a fantastic mouse otherwise.

I wish they would have allowed for customizable options on the G900. Let me add that weight and width if I want it.

Last edited:
The G303 is pretty close, I just got the Logitech Pro Gaming but haven't put any use into yet.

The G303 is pretty close, I just got the Logitech Pro Gaming but haven't put any use into yet.

Im curious to know how the G pro compares. I was coin flipping at best buy between the G403 or G303.. The rocketjumpninja review had me swayed for the G403.. I would say I am still looking for a new mouse though..

what a ride so far and I think I found my new bae..

So I went through the Logitech 502, 403, and g pro.. The 502 is heavy as sin even without the weights, the 403 was a little too wide for my liking, and the G pro is made for a tiny hand...
On a recommendation from a friend I got a Zowie EC1-A and yeah buddy I believe I found my new bae. So far I really like the form factor and it seems like it fits my 7" 3/4th x 4" hand..

I'm a huge fan of the Mionix NAOS 7000 - it fits my large hands really well, and has great, accurate optical tracking.

Back