CM690 Case for $19.99

Cool price, although shipping is $15.00. Still, $35 shipped for an awesome case sounds pretty nice.

Same price I paid from newegg after MIR because of free shipping

Good deal though

Usually the shipping on these deals kills them, but $15 is very respectable.

Good deal and would probablyu bite if I wasn't waiting for 4 rebates atm.

not bad, i would check your local compusa's if you still have one..

all their cases are 10% off , some 20% off.. (my local compusa has a lot of CM cases)

That is a good deal too, but I like my 690 better than that case :D

Its only one rebate. My dad paid something like 28 dollars shipped minus the 10 dollar rebate and we live in california so that includes taxes and such.:D

Not only free, it's -$10 which leaves you only $5 to pay in shipping. Hot damn, I think I need to buy this.....

Oh hey, actually, it IS FAR.

Edit: Oh wait, no, it is 5 bucks. For some reason I kept reading 49.99 as 44.99, or something like that. :p

But hey, five bucks if you get the rebate. I spent more than that today on fast food for lunch.

I can't do math today. :)

Jebus, I'm tempted to get another just to set in the corner. I already have a SonataIII ready for a secondary build, though.... Anyone wanna buy it? :D

I kind of want to buy another one too.. only $20 after shipping. But then you have to wait for $60 worth of rebates so idk

I have never missed a Cooler Master Rebate. These cases make me wonder how they make any money on the things, especially the coolers (GeminII). I guess I'll have to buy another case tomorrow. Thanks OP!

I'm seeing it as $4.99 after rebates.

In Stock: Yes
ClubIT Price: $79.99*
Instant Rebate: $15.00 - Rebate good from 12/28/2007 to 1/4/2008
You Pay: $64.99*
Mail-in Rebate: $30.00 - Rebate good from 12/20/2007 to 1/4/2008
Mail-in Rebate: $30.00 - Rebate good from 12/28/2007 to 12/30/2007
Final Price: $4.99*

That looks good overall.

I'm seeing $4.99 after rebates plus $15 shipping...wicked nice deal. If I needed a case I'd be all over it. :eek:

Back