CNPS9700NT Who sells them?

DarkfallFan

Limp Gawd
Did these JUST come out? I want to put this on a 680i mobo (yes, I know I will need to modify the backplate). I can't find it anywhere. Newegg, performance-pcs, etc.

The CNPS9700 is on SVC, though they do not call it the 9700NT so I dont know if it is the same thing.

The non NT one is the regular copper color. The NT has black finds like that AM2 one. Gotta have that black... :D

LOL... why would you put a 7800 waterblock on your order and not go ahead and cool the freaking CPU?

I would look at that if it wasn't a green LED fan. I would much prefer no lighting, or maybe blue or red.

Yeah, I'm not crazy about the Green LED but I was hoping there would be a way to change them out with Blue.

Thanks for the links. I think I am going to have to wait acouple more weeks and see if the price comes down as more people hopefully begin to sell them.

This is pissing me off.

I've been to so many sites, translated more sites, emailed zalman (only to have my msg fail to reach them), and still have no idea when these will hit the regular stores.

The part that sucks is I could have easily gotten a tuniq tower when they finally came back in stock acouple weeks ago but didn't.

DarkfallFan said:
This is pissing me off.

I've been to so many sites, translated more sites, emailed zalman (only to have my msg fail to reach them), and still have no idea when these will hit the regular stores.

The part that sucks is I could have easily gotten a tuniq tower when they finally came back in stock acouple weeks ago but didn't.

Shouldve gotten the tuniq, Im in between this one and the tuniq, first one to show up in stock.

From what Ive heard the big size on the 9700 doesnt help a lot, can anyone comment on this ?

DarkfallFan said:
Yeah, I'm not crazy about the Green LED but I was hoping there would be a way to change them out with Blue.

Thanks for the links. I think I am going to have to wait acouple more weeks and see if the price comes down as more people hopefully begin to sell them.

How big are the fans? I saw some replacement Zalman fans (for the 9000 series) on Sharkacomputers.com's website. They have blue LED, green LED, and black...too bad I don't see red though. :(

The fan is a 110mm fan on the 9700.

The bigget says does make a difference. Its got 30% more cooling surface area.

It made a big difference at load and overclocking. 4-5C over the 9500.

Also all the extra surface area, really helped at low speeds. At load and OC'd, at low speed it is able to keep up with most of the coolers out there using their high fan speed setting.

Many reviews on the net, just google them. They all said the same thing.

i really like the one here

review

it compares it to just about all the major HSF's out on the market today.

Back