CoD: Advanced Warfare Multiplayer Deep Dive

Some of those moves look very similar to the Halo multiplayer - hover, jump, and some of the slide stuff.

That being said, outside of the two week n00b period where there is some equity, not interested. Being an adult, I've become more of a filthy casual and don't have time to master all this stuff. It'll be interesting to watch though.

I feel the same. How many key strokes will it take to master those moves? I miss the simplicity of older games. It seems like game builders are trying to add something new to sell their product but it makes it cumbersome.

Seems a lot better. Will have to see how it feels in multiplayer. A little bit of a rip off of crysis ;)

Get rid of iron sights and you have your traditional first person shooter.

LMAO Unreal Tournament 99 and up!

This!

However its finally nice to see a game that doesnt appear to restrict what you can and cant move over the top of via jump.. also it looks to me that the game may really show up console controls, i wonder what the controls are like on console vs PC..

Oh cool, random "packs" that you get the longer you play, that have rarities, including weapons. Seems balanced...

Boring! Looks exactly like Titanfall, I don't see much on the horizon I will be spending money on. Most of the games I'm playing are from the AMD rewards, Sniper Elite III is actually very satisfying. I was expecting a little more based on the other trailers I've seen of COD. It does capture the essence of COD, fast paced run 'n gun, which is fine. But jeez, it seriously looks like the Titanfall pilot multi, they need to up their game.

Call of Halo Advanced Unreal Titan Multiplayer deep Crysis

Wow. I'm not a CoD fan, but this looks pretty fun. Still not very original, but it looks like it'd be a fun game. I'll probably pick it up and have fun.

Saw nothing improved at all, everything awful about cod is still there.

No skill necessary, no recoil super accurate fully auto hitscan weapons that take 2 shots to kill from the looks of it. The addition of a super jump or cloak isn't much a game changer at all when it's core mechanics are so garbage.

Give me ranked, dedicated and admin servers day one on PC and I'll consider pre-ordering. That reminds me, where are those dedicated severs they promised us post launch for Ghost?

So it is Titanfall without mechs. :p

SHHHH...

Don't say that. EA could be listening :D

But yea. It is. EA obviously took massive influence from Titanfall and just poured it into this new COD. Funny thing is that Titanfall is no "COD" in terms of success thanks to being hamstrung on the Xbox One only as a console choice.

Titanfall 2 might realize the real vision however for the game and finally knock down COD from its high perch.

yourgrandma,

Exactly. They add some shit that was the norm 10-15 years ago and call it revolutionary and advanced. ffs. At least games did it RIGHT back then. And although i fell in love with CoD4 because it was different to those kinds of shooters (dont get me wrong, i loved them games back then, but i wanted something different and more "realistic" in the physics feel department). I'm still not sick of this newer style engine! Its only 6 years old. And i played the "Quake/UT/HL? style engines for longer so i've got at least 4 more years of this style of gameplay before i get sick of it (and that would not happen if they'd just give us more depth and options and modables etc).

I'd have no problem with them doing this game if they would just stop calling it CoD. :p Either way they'll still the same amount of cash out of me- $0.

Yay! More of the same, "Now with extra jumps!".

The "war games" we get are like sanitized versions of war, gung ho movie type shit, almost like commercials that glorify the culture of war as if there were no negatives, no misery, no horrors. They verge on indoctrination.

War isn't fun, it isn't clean, and we aren't always the good guys. The last game that even attempted to portray some of the confusion and dysfunction of war was, "Spec Ops: The Line".

I would welcome some realism and grit with open arms.

Well, to be honest, they added something new into the multiplayer, which is a good thing but they kind of ripped off elements from other games such as Titanfall and Crysis which proves to me that Actvision got lazy and couldn't think of anything original, which they haven't done in years.

Saw nothing improved at all, everything awful about cod is still there.

No skill necessary, no recoil super accurate fully auto hitscan weapons that take 2 shots to kill from the looks of it. The addition of a super jump or cloak isn't much a game changer at all when it's core mechanics are so garbage.

youtube something like knife rage and see how one player can humiliate an entire server with knife only while all they do is rage, give this player extra ninja moves (that normal players will suck at) and he’ll dominate them even more.

BC2 had a lot of this stuff and dice removed/nurfed it all with BF3/4, everything this player is doing has been removed like instantly picking a gun on the ground then re-picking his old gun (to cancel the reload), quick knifing, etc. so the clueless noobs can cry less.

they can add day of defeat type of recoil any time and make it require 10 shots to kill someone, but this simply means to give good players an easier chance to hide (bunny jump) when a normal player starts shooting at them, and they don't want to lose thier noob kiddies.

Back