COD BO TDM issue? I may just be a retard

LibertySyclone

[H]ard|Gawd
OK how the hell do you make sure that you and your clan mates are on the same team in TDM? is there a switch teams button I am missing?

This is fairly important to the 15+ guys we have that are used to all playing together

It's almost impossible to set up playing with friends (and on the same team) in Black Ops. The switch team button doesn't even work, so even if you get into the same server together, if you get placed on opposing teams - them's the breaks. So freaking stupid.

It's almost impossible to set up playing with friends (and on the same team) in Black Ops. The switch team button doesn't even work, so even if you get into the same server together, if you get placed on opposing teams - them's the breaks. So freaking stupid.

Good to know I wasnt going crazy, hopefully we can find the RCON and hope to hell it works

This completely eliminates this game from ANY league play... I am very dissapoint in Treyarc in this release.

Server RCON I am hoping is a VERY early april fools joke.

Good to know I wasnt going crazy, hopefully we can find the RCON and hope to hell it works

This completely eliminates this game from ANY league play... I am very dissapoint in Treyarc in this release.

Server RCON I am hoping is a VERY early april fools joke.

You and me both. Unfortunately, i think they are serious. The programmer for this tool must have NEVER played a clan war, heck I'm not sure if he ever played ANY fps. The guy deserves to receive his papers and his 2 weeks notice for the job he/she did on this tool. It really doesn't even deserve the name "admintool" as you can't even change single maps with.

I am certain they were fully aware that this bug was in the game. They probably just didn't give a big enough shit about it.

You can use the private match function to do scrims and other clan play stuff, you just can't team stack in public play. Though they need to fix the bug, it's kinda ridiculous that you can't even switch teams to even them up when the other side is down several players.

Back