COD3 for Wii or 360?

thevelourfog

[H]ard|Gawd
I have a 360 now and want to get COD3. I'm not going to play online, so I'm wondering if I should wait until I get a Wii to pick up COD3 or just get it now. Are the graphics that much better on the 360 version? Or should I wait until I can pick up a Wii?

Graphics are much better on the xbox360. Plus the xbox360's background music of choice, unified friends list, voice chat, messages, and game invites all accessible while in game to help seal the deal.

Ok m8 from reading it, I cant really say tbh, the 360 version has really good graphics, but the Wii one has different playability.

Its mainly how much you want outstanding graphics, if you dont care get teh Wii version, vice versa, and saying you dont wanna play online, its that easy to figure out tbh.

From what I've read, the Wii control scheme for COD3 is very very flakey. I am getting a Wii, but I am avoiding that. Check out the IGN video review for details.

If graphics are the only thing you care about, definitely go 360.

I'd be more interested to check out the control scheme for FPS' on the wii-mote myself. I've always hated control pads for FPS' (which is why I prefer to play those on the PC), but I've been interested to see if the Wii controller can make FPS on consoles more enjoyable/easier to control.

I guess the main thing holding me back was the controls possibly being better for the Wii, but the graphics are so much nicer on the 360, so I'll just go with that. Thanks!

Back