CoD4 Multi Qs

eurin

[H]ard|Gawd
Is there a multi player demo?

If not, can you guys give your impressions based only on the multiplayer of the game? Example, which games you would compare it with, general impressions, etc.

I find it extremely fun, in fact - I haven't even completed the single player campaign because I have been playing the multiplayer most of the time.

Being able to level up, create your own class, pick your perks, etc makes it fun. The netcode is pretty good, there have been a few times where I've shot the hell out of someone or thought I hit someone and it didn't register but other than that it's decent.

It is really fun, compare it to COD2/CODUO. It has the speed of TDM in CODUO for the most part and the gay server t imeouts upon trying to connect and awaiting connections of COD2. Gametypes are a blast, and most of the Assault Rifles are the shit. Leveling up in the game is fun, you can max your level out in 30 hours or so. Everytime you level you get new challenges and perks which help make it more interesting. Overall, one of the best MP games I have ever played.

Back