COD4 Singleplayer Mods

Lepard

Gawd
I just finished COD4 and I am disappointed in how short it actually is. The game itself is great though :)

Are there any worthwhile singleplayer mods out there yet?

There is this mod called Multi Player, try it, it's great ;)

On a more serious note, I borrowed COD4 from a friend, played through the single player and loved it. But when I was done, I was wanting more, so I actually bought the game and now play MP.
I am so glad because I am having a blast!

There is this mod called Multi Player, try it, it's great ;)

On a more serious note, I borrowed COD4 from a friend, played through the single player and loved it. But when I was done, I was wanting more, so I actually bought the game and now play MP.
I am so glad because I am having a blast!

Multi... Player... what is that :)

I have actually played in Multiplayer COD4... but I like the single player mods that some of the very talented programmers and coders have made for other games. Hopefully someone can make a longer, more thorough single player mod for this game. Or has it been made already?

Multi... Player... what is that :)

I have actually played in Multiplayer COD4... but I like the single player mods that some of the very talented programmers and coders have made for other games. Hopefully someone can make a longer, more thorough single player mod for this game. Or has it been made already?

Not that I know of, the single player experience is so good I'd say it warrants more than one play through.

So you tried the multiplayer and I'm guessing you didn't enjoy it that much then eh? heh :p.

Not to my knowledge but I am looking it up as we speak (so to speak :)).
I will post an update with my findings.

There is always "Arcade Mode" while you wait for new Mods. It is a bit of fun.

Yeah, arcade mode is fun... that is what I am doing now.

punbx360, thanks for that link.

Hopefully someone gets a full-featured Single-player mod going.

Back