COD5 sucks. I mean really....just say no to this one.

Got my internet turned on today and hit up some games on live, the MP maps are really good. Cliffside is awesome and dome is really fun for some close quarters stuff.

Kit right now is:
MP40 silenced
Bazooka
Camoflage
Steady Aim
Ordinance Training

Works pretty good

Went against a team of high levels all of them with the PPSH

Perks were like bandolier/stopping power/steady aim. None of them used the iron sights and just mowed through people... pretty ridiculous

Went against a team of high levels all of them with the PPSH

Perks were like bandolier/stopping power/steady aim. None of them used the iron sights and just mowed through people... pretty ridiculous

i've played in a server where the clan did the exact same thing. it is indeed ridiculous. have you had the fortune of playing with someone who has unlocked the flamethrower? i'm starting to get a little worried that soon it will be all level 65 players with ppsh's and flamethrowers. of course i was worried about the same thing with COD4 and P90's but that seemed to turn out alright. *crosses fingers for COD:WaW*

i've played in a server where the clan did the exact same thing. it is indeed ridiculous. have you had the fortune of playing with someone who has unlocked the flamethrower? i'm starting to get a little worried that soon it will be all level 65 players with ppsh's and flamethrowers. of course i was worried about the same thing with COD4 and P90's but that seemed to turn out alright. *crosses fingers for COD:WaW*

I saw one guy with the flame thrower but it was on the castle map so it was pretty easy to avoid him. Haven't seen one on a close quarters map.

I'm having a blast with this game. My fav map is Dome bcuz I love the intense "you can't hide" close quarters combat. The game can be balanced a lil better but patches should improve that. All I play is Team Deathmatch so I haven't touched the SP or any other MP modes yet just having too much fun. All the negative comments about this game and treyarch are completely overrated. For those who passed this by bcuz of that too bad you missed one bad ass game. All in all it worked out for me bcuz I have COD4 for the 360 and COD:WaW for the PC. If I did have COD4 for the PC I wouldve done the reverse to justify the purchase. Someone suggest a stable crowded server for me on the East Coast please, Thanks!

I'm having a blast with this game. My fav map is Dome bcuz I love the intense "you can't hide" close quarters combat. The game can be balanced a lil better but patches should improve that. All I play is Team Deathmatch so I haven't touched the SP or any other MP modes yet just having too much fun. All the negative comments about this game and treyarch are completely overrated. For those who passed this by bcuz of that too bad you missed one bad ass game. All in all it worked out for me bcuz I have COD4 for the 360 and COD:WaW for the PC. If I did have COD4 for the PC I wouldve done the reverse to justify the purchase. Someone suggest a stable crowded server for me on the East Coast please, Thanks!

I think I might pick up a copy of WaW for PC soon too, the 360 version is fun for achievements and single player, but MP I'm not too good with these sticks.

I saw one guy with the flame thrower but it was on the castle map so it was pretty easy to avoid him. Haven't seen one on a close quarters map.

played with a flamethrower user last night, they are easy to take out (and find cus they stick out like a sore thumb) if you don't get too close... cool as hell looking too.

I've changed my mind about the game. After playing it for a few days I've come to like it alot more. The sounds that you hear when behind an object still sucks, but I've come to deal with it.

So far in Mulitplayer Roundhouse and Imperial Palace are my favs. In Roundhouse I know all the respawn points and its easy to get a 50 killing streak. Love setting the dogs off!

So far in Mulitplayer Roundhouse and Imperial Palace are my favs. In Roundhouse I know all the respawn points and its easy to get a 50 killing streak. Love setting the dogs off!

i hate it when people camp known spawn points. move around. cheap tactics ruin it for everyone.

§·H·ï·Z·N·ï·L·T·ï;1033337835 said:
I've changed my mind about the game. After playing it for a few days I've come to like it alot more. The sounds that you hear when behind an object still sucks, but I've come to deal with it.

I really liked the game from the first time I played it. The storyline is very fun.

I'm loving the singleplayer, I hate MP in almost every game so I won't be playing that. Only played a couple of levels but my favorite weapon is Arisaka w/ bayonet now.

Back