Comcast Installer Arrested For Exposing His Cable

in the interview, the fat chick says she's traumatized for life.
i predict she will be suing for pain and suffering soon.

she says every time she turns on the TV, she thinks about the cable guy jacking off next to the TV.

Well, I have a solution.

GET YOUR FAT ASS OFF THE COUCH, and go exercise, instead of watching TV

If she does that and becomes hot her boyfriend will end up doing the same and probably more. It's just a no-win situation... She just don't want it...

:D

wth, I keep clicking page 7 and it takes me back to 6. Magic quick reply button take me to...page 7!

In all seriousness, a guy whips out his cock in your house and starts jerking off. Why didn't she call the cops right away? She claims she is traumatized for life? Even if it was the first time she saw a penis in real life, is that really going to traumatize someone for life?

So after watching the video, she did run out of her house right away and called 911, but why didn't they arrest him on the scene?

[F8];1037790956 said:
So after watching the video, she did run out of her house right away and called 911, but why didn't they arrest him on the scene?

I would have loved to see the running bit.

on topic, no evidence.

I bet he was just adjusting his junk because of hot weather. What man hasn't done this? The rest is probably made up by the lady.

Seriously. Me saying he is guilty because of a past traffic violation holds as much water as your assertion that shes clearly lying because she's overweight - none. And as far as I see, there have only been criminal charges brought against the perp, not damages against Comcast.

You guys are forgetting something. He's innocent until proven guilty. If both sides have nothing, he should be acquitted.

Otherwise I could put you in jail just by telling a lie if I happen to look more trustworthy than you.

Florida has some of the most fucked up people in the country living there.

Yeah...and most of them came from or somehow escaped California or Ohio originally, but there is also a large Pa and NY population here as well.

Otherwise I could put you in jail just by telling a lie if I happen to look more trustworthy than you.

Was that a reality check line or theoretical statement? I ask because that has been verified to have happenned several times over.

she says every time she turns on the TV, she thinks about the cable guy jacking off next to the TV.

Well, I have a solution.

^ LOL :D

Hey now, don't go hating on people from Ohio. I think tubby should have taken advantage of the first and only penis she will ever see. I'm still laughing at the "traumatized for life" statement. Seriously? It takes her 2 hours to go to sleep because she's afraid he's in the closet? Probably more like it takes her two hours to stop thinking about food.

in the interview, the fat chick says she's traumatized for life.
i predict she will be suing for pain and suffering soon.

Well, I have a solution.

I should sue her b/c I'm traumatized for life after seeing her pic. :vomit:

[F8];1037790956 said:
That explains the DC earthquake. :D

I'm curious how fat and ugly his other customers were that day. They had to be pretty terrible if he chose the accuser over them.

Was that a reality check line or theoretical statement? I ask because that has been verified to have happenned several times over.

With 15,000,000 arrests made every year in the US on average, or one every two seconds, I am sure more than "several" instances occur in which the innocent until proven guilty standard is not followed. On such a large scale, the only justice system that never convicts an innocent never convicts anyone and hence is not really a justice system at all. Rather than becoming outraged and/or depressed over this utterly unavoidable fact, the best I can do is share the truth. I intended my post to show TwistedAegis - who may be on a jury someday - why the innocent until proven guilty standard is so important.

Back