Coming back to Green cost me a LOT of Green

WarlordBB

Limp Gawd
Been in the red camp for quite a while but I think I got overly excited about the new 8800's.

Dropped approx. $6,000 last week.

Pics:

lastweek01.jpg

lastweek02.jpg

lastweek03.jpg

lastweek04.jpg

lastweek05.jpg

lastweek06.jpg

Performance PC's site is screwed up but I got a Zeus 850w from there. I'll cancel that Dominator 8888 in a heartbeat if I can find it in stock somewhere reasonable before it ships.

I'm probably going to fire sell my 2 eVGA cards when my WC BFG's get here.

mike686 said:
:eek: :eek: Where do you live that it takes 10 days for it to ship to you?

It always says crap like that and then it's there the day after I order it.

It would take me about 45 minutes to drive to the place that packed my order, no not Texas. :)

I figured you were staying in Iraq or something, with that username and all. :eek:

$700 for 2GB of ram? Those better run DDR2 1000 @ 1-1-1-10 1T

Cancel the corsair and get cheaper ddr2 6400 cas3 and another 8800GTX for SLI:)....X6800 would be perfect.

$5000/6000 should get you the best/fastest rig, if spent wisely.

centvalny said:
Cancel the corsair and get cheaper ddr2 6400 cas3 and another 8800GTX for SLI:)....X6800 would be perfect.

$5000/6000 should get you the best/fastest rig, if spent wisely.

... what? his 4 8800s on order aren't enough? :rolleyes:

Sirion said:
... what? his 4 8800s on order aren't enough? :rolleyes:

Not to mention that I already have 2GB Team Xtreme, 2GB GSkill, 4GB OCZ, an X6800, E6700, E6600, E6400, and E6300...

I wanted to have plenty to play with :)

WarlordBB said:
Not to mention that I already have 2GB Team Xtreme, 2GB GSkill, 4GB OCZ, an X6800, E6700, E6600, E6400, and E6300...

I wanted to have plenty to play with :)

Alright, when you figure out what it is you don't need let me know and you can just send it over to me ;)

I learn my lesson after spending too much last year. It's going to lose half of that value by next summer. I just look for good deals now.

syne_24 said:
I learn my lesson after spending too much last year. It's going to lose half of that value by next summer. I just look for good deals now.

QFT :(

WarlordBB is my long lost father. *Remember Christmas is coming up, dad.*

That rig is going to own

Wow, nice rigs man.

Can you take a pic of ALL the new stuff you own, just so I can drool! :D

wow.. I bow to your spending power.. heh

this nvidia forum section has the potential to turn into a "look how much I spent" competition. lol ;)

revenant said:
this nvidia forum section has the potential to turn into a "look how much I spent" competition. lol ;)

Too true. :D

And this one would take the green (pun intended).

Nice. What CPU are you going to run on that? Identical setup to me.

BTW I gotcha beat, spent about $24,000. this week. :cool:

That includes dumping 7G's at the Apple store, and at NewEgg, and at the Jeep dealership when I ordered my SRT 8. :p

Save your green...And buy Newegg stocks when they go public :D
Or better yet buy them now.

mrjminer said:
That rig is going to own

didnt it already shitpwn his wallet? lol if that isnt owning then i think we all need to rethink the idea that most of us as netphrekes have come to call "owning"

hehe this thread made me think of something,here we got someone spending 5-6k on a gaming rig,while when the Wii price was announced (250$) ppl were whining that its to expensive,not really related to the thread,i just had to share :D

Back