Computer room mod - links needed

NotVery[H]

Limp Gawd
I searched high and low for the pictures of the computer room with all the different cold cathodes under the desks, but I can't find it. I would also like to take another look at the room with all the blue LED's. Anyone have links?

thanks a ton man

The other room I am talking about was where they had blue led's put into plexi glass around the top of the room...

huh i didnt see that one. i wanna see so ill look and post if i find anything

aww no luck i search through post your work station and didnt find anything. but i also had a lot of white boxes with red X's

OOOOO

that looks tight i gotta do that..........

wow those bedrooms and living rooms are nice!! will make my place look like a strip joint!!!
:D

Wow. I really gotta dig that room with all those different colors. It would be fun to do if I had way too much money... which I don't. Looks like my kind of mod. I'm a cold cathode freak. Except I would figure out how to get them all sound activated :D

You need purple neon for the strip joint effect. it is a universal thing like the octagonal stop sign.

lesson i learned while trying this is dont skimp on cheap ccfl's, i bought the superbright from svc, they suck, they arent even true green, its like a white witha green tint. Stresstest said he uses PCtoys from coolerguys.com just telling you so you dont make the mistake i made

Back