Confusing Silverstone RMA process

KingThot

Gawd
So my Strider 600W dies on me and I send an email to Silverstone looking for an RMA. This is what I got back:

"Please, open the attached RMA form, Fill it up and send to us by email or fax
and follow the instruction to return the defective power supply for repair-exchange only
you can use the RMA # EU-****"

I'm really not sure what they want me to do exactly. Do I need my original invoice?

perhaps the best idea would be to contact silverstone by phone. you can get the number here:

http://www.silverstonetek.com/contactus.htm

from personal experience with an OCZ rma they requested the invoice from the placed i ordered from. probably to make sure it didnt buy it used or anything.

Why would I be able to open up your Gmail?!? :confused:

Anyhoo... What's in the form? Name? Address? Place of purchase?

Is there a shipping address on the form?

If so, you double box the PSU, slip a copy of the form inside the box and write "RMA # EU-S025" on three sides of the box. Fax the form back to Silverstone and ship it back to the address on the form.

KingThot said:
So my Strider 500W dies on me and I send an email to Silverstone looking for an RMA. This is what I got back:

"Please, open the attached RMA form, Fill it up and send to us by email or fax
and follow the instruction to return the defective power supply for repair-exchange only
you can use the RMA # EU-S025"

RMA Request Form

I'm really not sure what they want me to do exactly. Do I need my original invoice?

Fill out the form. Send them the form. box up your supply VERY well, double box, box again, slip a copy onto the side you open the box from so it's immediatly viewable. Write in Huge letters RMA EU-S025. Don't forget your return address.

Back