Congrats - Apollo on 10 Million points.

A big hearty Congrats goes out to Apollo for breaking 10,000,000 points.
Great job, you are an inspiration to all the rest of the [H]orde.
Well Done!

Congratulations! That is amazing!

Nice folding!

Wow... Im just getting ready to break 1 million myself. And I have been folding on just a few systems for a LONG LONG time.

Woot Congrats! 10M is a huge one!

Congrats APOLLO! That is just a lot of folding any way you look at it!...and the purple looks good to :cool:

CONGRATS to the max on your big 10 million pernts Apollo :D
Thanks for inspiring us all ;)

Folding and WCGing for the CURE

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. :)

The milestone is an honor born from many years of hard work, and surmounting some difficult hurdles along the way. :cool:

Congrats on a master milestone. That purple badgelooks good on ya!

Yep huge congrats. That's a ton of folding to reach that milestone very few have. :)

At my current production, I'll be joining you in around 400 days...

Congrats on the milestone!

As I said in the [H]ard news, congratulations and welcome to the purple club. Don't forget your new pimp hat and bitchslap some ho for us :D

Wow and congrats Apollo !! I'm creeping up on half that.... :)

There is a simple answer to this..... more "D" :D
More 'D' is becoming increasingly difficult in a looming economic depression, but I wish everyone the best of luck! :cool:

More 'D' is becoming increasingly difficult in a looming economic depression, but I wish everyone the best of luck! :cool:

pfftt

This is no where near as bad as it was in the 70's (I will say yet) and not even within earshot of the 30's (they had people that their job was to pick the dead bodies off the street.... daily in the 30's)

Things are not great by any means, but just like out ppd, things up and down.

I'm at home right now (for lunch) and ate some tasty leftover pasta, saved 5 bucks vs fast food.

52 weeks X 5 working days X $5 = $1300 of "D" money!

The money is there, you just have to find it. If you smoke even better :p

This is no where near as bad as it was in the 70's (I will say yet)
For the corporations and banks it's much worse. At least the auto companies survived the depression. I lived through the 70s recession and the worse one in '80-81. This is worse than anything since the 30s and we haven't hit bottom according to top economists. Some are predicting close to a decade of this...

and not even within earshot of the 30's (they had people that their job was to pick the dead bodies off the street.... daily in the 30's)
That's a depression story I haven't heard about. What did all those people die from? Starvation, exposure, suicide?? I didn't know there were that many dying each day.

Things are not great by any means, but just like out ppd, things up and down.
Yeah, PPD is definitely a roller coaster ride but it's more a function of the new WUs than my production. That has been pretty steady for me in the past couple of months since one of my servers went down.

I'm at home right now (for lunch) and ate some tasty leftover pasta, saved 5 bucks vs fast food. 52 weeks X 5 working days X $5 = $1300 of "D" money!

The money is there, you just have to find it. If you smoke even better :p
I don't smoke or go out, so it helps a bit. ;)

My grandma told us how as kids, they had to look for food in hospital trash cans in the 30s.
I know there are homeless people now that do the same. With many losing their jobs due to worldwide cutbacks, downsizing, and outright business closures...

Lets hope it turns around soon.

Back