Congrats to Grandpa 2 million ppd

Only about $400 a month in the summer, when all the rigs are running. :eek: I am good till Grandma finds the bill's then she threatens to cut the cords off. :rolleyes:

I do have a supply of spare cords though :D

Only about $400 a month in the summer, when all the rigs are running. :eek: I am good till Grandma finds the bill's then she threatens to cut the cords off. :rolleyes:

I do have a supply of spare cords though :D

Make sure you have good backups...you don't want to be losing a WU! :eek:

Grandpa_01, you define what is [H]ard, just make sure you keep it that way ;)

Aw you fell back down to 1,984,524 average! Did she cut them??? Please no, noooooooooooo

...congrats though.

Aw you fell back down to 1,984,524 average! Did she cut them??? Please no, noooooooooooo

...congrats though.

Naah she has not cut them yet just a string of bad luck low value WU's and me playing, I moved some nvidia and ATI GPUs around from Linux rigs to Windows rigs to maximise PPD for the 900,000,000 thing. it will / should go back up eventually to around 2.2 million I hope, at least till Grandma finds the knifes, scissors and pruning shears. :D

Make sure you hide the rusty spoons as well you definitely don't want to go there... :eek:

Incredible contributions there guys!!! Both Grandpa and ChelseaOilman will be mowing over my tired ass in less than two weeks!

Back