Cool an i7 3770k with a XSPC Raystorm RX240 Universal CPU Water Cooling Kit?

That is a good starter kit. Contains everything you would need.

I would agree, I have seen a bunch of people use those CPU blocks.

The only thing that I would change would be the fans, but that's me.

I'd get the version with the 360mm rad. Gives you some more headroom if you want to add a GPU down the line. Otherwise a fine starter kit.

That's a great kit. I'm running with the same one (earlier version came with the older style bay res) and some Scythe Gentle Typhoon fans. This is plenty to cool that CPU and a 600/7000 series video card.

Nice kit, can always add another radiator and more blocks down the line with no worries due to the decent pump.

That's a great kit.

I'm currently using the XSPC Rasa 750 RX240 Kit. Basically the same concept but with a weaker pump and an older CPU block.

It has no problem cooling my 2700k @ 4.9 and my 7970 @ 1.3.

After hearing all of the good things in here about this setup I think i'm going to pick one up also for my LanBox.

As others have mentioned, it is a great start kit, in that it includes everything you need to get started, and has the strongest 12V variable speed pump on the market. I personally would like to see that kit priced around $225-250, but that's just me.

If you haven't already gotten the case, I would strongly look into a case that can support a 360mm radiator. This will give you extra cooling for your cpu now, and down the road you can add a block on your gpu and not have to worry about having enough cooling.

Any watercooling kit is fine for a single CPU, as long as it has quality parts.

Back