Cool Video of the Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
Yeah, we’ve all seen these videos of stuff projected onto buildings before but this one is definitely well worth watching. Thanks to RickyJ for the linkage.

I always wonder how they do this. Like what projector and associated hardware/software is used.

That technology has graced the [H] front page several times, but I've never seen such an intricate display. :cool:

awesome, I was entranced th whole time. I can only imagine what it would be like to have been there in person, and on mildly to moderately hallucinogenic substances :D

totally awesome. I'd love to have that brick peeling effect in a video for a halloween display.

Didn't think I'd watch the whole thing when I saw how long it was.

I didn't have a chance to click stop before it was over; As Kenai said, I was entranced. Just awesome. 8-o

I would love to see that without the dummies with the flash bulbs going off every 1.5 seconds.
At least none of their pictures came out right. Bright strobe of light = no visible projection.
Dummies.

It started off looking like the back of someone in Tron. Dual wielding discs ftmfw.

Very cool stuff.

That was simply amazing. I too didn't think I'd watch the whole thing, but I did...

I would love to see that without the dummies with the flash bulbs going off every 1.5 seconds.
At least none of their pictures came out right. Bright strobe of light = no visible projection.
Dummies.

Those were my thoughts. What kind of moron goes and tries to take a flash picture of a projected image (light)? They'll get nothing but a small trace of that projected image and just about all plain old building. Hell, most of the morons flashes won't cover more than 8-10 feet.

This is incredibly amazing. Thank you for the video!

I've visited the clock in person and it was nowhere as cool as this :O

That is the coolest damn thing I have seen...especially since I love Prague. BTW, the little sidewalk cafe right across from the tower has the hottest waitress ever. seriously...the hottest.

Wow, didn't think I'd watch the whole video, but then it was over & I was just thinking, what the hell did I just watch!

Amazing stuff, seriously amazing, wish I could've been there.

Back