Cool Video of the Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
I don't care if this video is Sponsored by Battlefield 1, it is still cool as hell watching machine gun bullets go between propeller blades at 120,000 fps.

Yeah, not really a fan of the fact that they are doing more sponsored videos but they still are all very neat.

The one from last week was neat also seeing a deck of cards explode. Don't think you guys linked to that video

M60 ... sheesh... they need to call around a bit more, I know of at least one floating around nevada... and its even in aircraft configuration with the disconnector gear.

M60 ... sheesh... they need to call around a bit more, I know of at least one floating around nevada... and its even in aircraft configuration with the disconnector gear.
I wish I could greet solicitors with that baby and watch them take flight. NO I don't want to sign up with (insert service here).

Dude really needs to change the name on his smock from Gav to Gavin or something because the first time I saw it it was like, "Why the fuck would you call yourself Gay on your smock?"

Dude really needs to change the name on his smock from Gav to Gavin or something because the first time I saw it it was like, "Why the fuck would you call yourself Gay on your smock?"

well, millions already know him as Gav. There is an animated series with him named Gav.... So I think he will probably keep the name.

Back